Applying to Study History and Archaeology with Lower Grades Watch

ThatBrownie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey Guys,
So here's the thing- I really want to study history and archaeology in uni BUT (like some of you) my exam results don't really reflect my FULL potential in history. I am predicted BBC and the unis I have applied to are Hull, Chester, Leicester, Glasgow and Kent. I really want to go to Leicester BUT they have an entry requirement of ABB... Do you think i stand a chance of getting a place? I would LOVE to hear your story, it will help me relax because TRUST ME, for the past few days i have been stressing out SO MUCH!!! I just want to know that i have a chance of getting into uni with lower grades - i cant be a failure and disappoint my parents
Thanks guys
:* xxxxxxx
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?