Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've posted about this before but I'm still a bit confused so yeah...

    I've applied to university for the 3rd time, sent my UCAS form off, got offers etc but I obviously need student finance. I'll be applying for compelling personal reasons because the reasons i dropped out previously was because of my Mental Health.

    I'm seeing a therapist now so I can get evidence and stuff but I need to know how I can apply for the CPR? Who do I get in contact with etc and what evidence I need to get?

    Any help would be appreciatory thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    In order to apply for CPR we would normally require evidence in the form of a Doctor's letter or a letter from the uni you previously studied which clearly states why you had to leave the previous years of your course. It has to directly link the reasons why your condition affected your ability to study and show that this is why you did not complete the year(s).


University open days

  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.