Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    revise!!! i well cant get into it!!! im avoidin it like its the plague or sumit!! i start n then daydream or fall asleep or just sit there doing nothin like a bloody retard!!! ARGH!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am exactly the same trying to revise for my as's

Thats why i'm on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jak Spencer)
    I am exactly the same trying to revise for my as's

Thats why i'm on here

me too hahaha oh dear!!! not good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    revise!!! i well cant get into it!!! im avoidin it like its the plague or sumit!! i start n then daydream or fall asleep or just sit there doing nothin like a bloody retard!!! ARGH!!!
    revision is cheating anyway...it gives you an unfair advantage in that you are getting a second chance to learn it. people should all be on the same level that if they didnt learn it first time - then thats it.

hopefully...if you could convince ever exam student across the country that this is the right way to go, then none of you would have to revise....but if you cant you can console yourself by saying that you were a pioneer in the new way of working ..........or some *******s like that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    aww, i know what you're feeling like chuck! i was unable to revise untill i finished that 4,000,000... word philosophy thingy but now with 3 weeks to go until my biology exam i keep telling myself i must revise! just sit down at the des and get doing some, even if its only for an hour, once you've started you'll feel loads less stressed

ReputationRep:
    What exams...I have no exams

As you can tell I am in complete denial that I have exams in a month.

ReputationRep:
    i cant revise either. iv tried to block out main distractions but sumhow they find their way to me..... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm already good enough to get top grades, even if that's not good enough to get top marks, so I can't really be bothered to revise to take myself that extra step.

ReputationRep:
    I've downloaded a shitload of past exam papers but I still have coursework to do and I keep redoing it and just getting pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    im only gonna get E's anyway lol this is wot ive been predicted and theres only 4 week to the exams so theres no point in trying. i know nothing and was gonna work hard but ive left it far too late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    im only gonna get E's anyway lol this is wot ive been predicted and theres only 4 week to the exams so theres no point in trying. i know nothing and was gonna work hard but ive left it far too late
    4 weeks is plenty of time. just sit down and read you're notes through, you'll be suprised how much better you feel once you've actually started doing something. and besides, surely you want to prove people wrong, show them you can do better. thats as good a motivation as ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    4 weeks is plenty of time. just sit down and read you're notes through, you'll be suprised how much better you feel once you've actually started doing something. and besides, surely you want to prove people wrong, show them you can do better. thats as good a motivation as ever.
    thanks for the encouragement although ive been told to quit 1 subject lol but im gonna attempt it anyway. ive just got the 'no point in trying' attitude coz its the easiest option but im gonna do my best to work damn hard.

i suppose everyones finding it hard to get motivated and ive always wondered how these A grade do

ReputationRep:
    i keep on being nagged by parents teachers etc to revise but i just cant be bothered. all we are doing in school now is revise so why spend my own time doing it as well? i think i will just start revisin wen i go on stand down (20th may - prom = pretty dress yay!)
    heather xxx

ReputationRep:
    oooh well i did a bit but then got bored...... WE HAVE PROGRESSION PPL! haha gawd wish i could have a bloody unconditional offer!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    thanks for the encouragement although ive been told to quit 1 subject lol but im gonna attempt it anyway. ive just got the 'no point in trying' attitude coz its the easiest option but im gonna do my best to work damn hard.

i suppose everyones finding it hard to get motivated and ive always wondered how these A grade do
    last year 4 my As i learnt all the work of a whole year in 1 night gt DDEU so i guess if u have 4 weeks u can still gt A's

ReputationRep:
    me 2 im thinking of jsut going away for a LONG time

ReputationRep:
    maybe if I walk slowly crossing the road i wont have to take any exams at all..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have just started revising, and I have Finals, well now near enough. Just can;t seem to motivate myself.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.