Turn on thread page Beta

If you pull an all nighter, is it better to get a few hours kip late morning/mid-day watch

ReputationRep:
    or to 'tough it out' for that day, get an early night and sleep like a baby?

ReputationRep:
    Well I've only really pulled an all nighter once and then I slept for two hours mid morning and I felt surprisingly good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Well I've only really pulled an all nighter once and then I slept for two hours mid morning and I felt surprisingly good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what kind of parries do you live in?

I have gone to bed after 3am 6 knights on the trot now this week haha

ReputationRep:
    depends on how tired you feel- i tend to feel fine for about half the day and then it hits me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    what kind of parries do you live in?

I have gone to bed after 3am 6 knights on the trot now this week haha
    Oh i thought an all nighter was longer than this, I went to sleep at 7am that day that's when it's morning to me hahaha, so I guess I live in a normal parry whatever this word may entail lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.