Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm studying... Bsc

My study level is... University undergraduate
Andyrodrigues
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm studying... Core subjects(math,english,additional science) and p.e,health and social care

My study level is... GCSE
lilzfrapp
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm studying... Psychology

I'm interested in... Languages and Travel

laurlouisex
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm studying... Early childhood

rossmcconville
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm studying... IT, Business,Resistent materials,Psychology

My study level is... AS-level
Puddles the Monkey
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey everyone, welcome to TSR!

My name is Puddles the Monkey and I’m a community executive here at TSR. You can usually find me in the education forums but I can be spotted in other areas of the site talking to our lovely members – The Student Room has heaps to offer.

All of your study levels and interests differ but there is certainly something for everyone One of the key benefits you’ll find about posting on TSR is that you’ll be helped by not only your peers but also by some of our older members who have been through their GCSEs, Alevels/IB/BTEC, uni, postgraduate, have found their career and are keen to help younger members with their questions.

We have forums for all education levels, subject specific study help, university courses and uni forums as well as forums which focus on hobbies and interests, life and style and debate and current affairs or if you just feel like a natter or you have the urge to procrastinate you might enjoy posting in our very relaxed Chat forum

I've found some places which will be useful for you

(Original post by Aquamarine1)
x
(Original post by lilzfrapp)
x
(Original post by laurlouisex)
x
You should check out the Uni Life forum

(Original post by Andyrodrigues)
x
Here's the GCSE forum . But you guys should definitely check out the Study Help forums for help in your specific subjects!

(Original post by rossmcconville)
x
Here are the IT, Business & Psychology subject forums!

I hope that's useful!

There's loads going on as the site is quite big, so the best thing to do is explore site and find the areas which interest you!
If you've got any questions, do let me know. You'll notice that you're also 'following' me - if you look under follow members on the homepage you'll see my latest posts. It's worth following people that interest you so you see good discussions!

I'll see you guys around TSR!

Puddles
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise