Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Really quick question here... are offers only made on the working days (ie. around 9-5 monday-friday)?

Just wondering, because I didn't know if it was worth checking track at weekends!

ReputationRep:
    Why check Track on a regular basis at all - to me, it only seems necessary to log in when you get an email or text from UCAS saying your status has changed. Anything more is sheer self-indulgence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Easy as ABC)
    Why check Track on a regular basis at all - to me, it only seems necessary to log in when you get an email or text from UCAS saying your status has changed. Anything more is sheer self-indulgence.
    Wow do they text u? I put my mobile number on the form and everything and I opted for them to send me information by sms but I didn't know they actually send you a text when you get offers/ rejections! Does it give any detail or does it just say that ur status has changed?

ReputationRep:

I don't think you do get a text when your status changes. And the emails tend to come a few hours after the offer, so you could check track and find out you have an offer before getting an email.

ReputationRep:
    Some people on here have got offers on saturdays on track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lykabelle)
    Some people on here have got offers on saturdays on track.
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    My offer from York came over 24 hours before I got the email.

ReputationRep:
    Another Monday, another potential offers day, but I hugely doubt it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    I never got an email, and my offer appeared on track several weeks after I was told of the offer. Wonderful.
    the email system is working well thsi year, altho that could all change when more people have sent their apps and more are recieveing replies right now its quite good lol.

ReputationRep:
    Last year a lot of my offers came up on track ages before I got any emails. At least track makes you feel as if in some way you are still involved!

ReputationRep:
    Track is very addictive, so trust me, you will end up checking it at weekends :p: But anyway, I think I found out about all of my decisions bar one on Track before I got letters. I opted to receive information by email and text, but never received any.

ReputationRep:
    I received an email from Track regarding my Manchester University offer, but it was sent a couple of days after actually appearing on Track itself. Looks like the system is still a work progress.

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got an email about my York offer. Is it worth checking Track before 9am?

ReputationRep:
    How do you know which unis use which?

ReputationRep:
    Meh, that's a shame!! It would be really useful otherwise!

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.