The Student Room Group

Any Dream Will do!

I have a dream...

My dream is to one day own a massive centre in the shape of a football with a basement for comedy and music, a restaurant that doubles as a bar on the ground floor, a hair stylists on the first floor, a games room on the second floor and to top the building off my own on-suite apartment as a third floor. Naturally this would need to be in a great location so I'm thinking next to a beach in Greece.

That's my dream but what is your dream?

Any dream will do!
Reply 1
My dream is to build my own stately home in a Baroque style with statues by Michael Angelo scattered throughout my many miles of symmetrical gardens grown in the style of Euclidean geometry. Then I'll have painters paint my classically beautiful body, as I stand poised on a balcony overlooking my palatial gardens, staring into the eyes of many divinely beautiful women. I'll have children with them all, that is when they're not twirling my long golden hair in their fingers while dropping grapes into my mouth, which makes up my classically handsome face akin to those men you see on those rich perfume adverts.

I guess my dream is on Regal proportions, and is befitting to the dreams of monarchic leaders.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Back Pain
My dream is to build my own stately home in a Baroque style with statues by Michael Angelo scattered throughout my many miles of symmetrical gardens grown in the style of Euclidean geometry. Then I'll have painters paint my classically beautiful body, as I stand poised on a balcony overlooking my palatial gardens, staring into the eyes of many divinely beautiful women. I'll have children with them all, that is when they're not twirling my long golden hair in their fingers while dropping grapes into my mouth, which makes up my classically handsome face akin to those men you see on those rich perfume adverts.

I guess my dream is on Regal proportions, and is befitting to the dreams of monarchic leaders.

I would quite like to see that one day, in fact if I see it one day, I will happily drop grapes into your mouth myself as I will be immensely impressed.
Reply 3
Original post by MorraFoinix
I would quite like to see that one day, in fact if I see it one day, I will happily drop grapes into your mouth myself as I will be immensely impressed.

It will never happen! I just didn't come out of the right vagina for it to happen. Though, I'll probably get to experience this kind of grandeur by staying in an expensive hotel somewhere rich, but I'm just too poor to even afford train tickets at the moment. :frown:
Reply 4
It will never happen! I just didn't come out of the right vagina for it to happen. Though, I'll probably get to experience this kind of grandeur by staying in an expensive hotel somewhere rich, but I'm just too poor to even afford train tickets at the moment. :frown:

It might not be at the moment, but anything could happen. Some of the best things in life have come from people's dreams. Creativity, ambition, desire, a dream. They all add up.
Reply 5
Original post by MorraFoinix
It might not be at the moment, but anything could happen. Some of the best things in life have come from people's dreams. Creativity, ambition, desire, a dream. They all add up.

True. I'd also like to live on a remote island in the Caribbean in a Hacienda fit for a Bond villein! I'll have my own private beach and bar too. I would love to recreate a Bond scene by jumping out of a Helicopter into the ocean...
Reply 6
True. I'd also like to live on a remote island in the Caribbean in a Hacienda fit for a Bond villein! I'll have my own private beach and bar too. I would love to recreate a Bond scene by jumping out of a Helicopter into the ocean...

Who knows, if you meet the right kind of person who shares all your ambitions, this could happen. I mean, you might end up seeming like an amateur Austin Powers, but you never know until you try.

Quick Reply

Latest