What's the most bizarre thing that's happened to you or seen on a bus/train journey? Watch

Stefano93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I saw a couple once getting it on at the back of a double-decker bus in London :lolwut: but I suppose that's probabily not the worse thing i've witnessed in London haha!

Also being approached continuously by the same women on my tube journeys, one even slapped my arse as I was about the get off the tube.

What about you?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nothing's happened in my case, which is good because I should never be the centre of attention
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was mugged by a Somalian with a big scar on his cheek, was quite surreal to say the least.
Stefano93
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Nothing's happened in my case, which is good because I should never be the centre of attention
Lucky you .

Ever witnessed something out of the blue?
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Some psycho ***** cursed me when I was 7 years old.
Stefano93
Rep:
?
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
I was mugged by a Somalian with a big scar on his cheek, was quite surreal to say the least.
******* hate muggers/attackers let alone public transport anywhere infact. :mad:.
Feraligatr
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've seen a women talking to herself on the train and once she started poking people (she poked me a few times as well) and everyone around her was like :erm: . When I got off the train at the next stop, she started following me, luckily I managed to switch for the next District line train (off Mile End - I used to take the Central line and then switch) but I think she started to follow other people though

Another time, there was this guy started staring at me and began to slowly touch my shoes with his shoes. I was only in Year 9 I think so I got scared. I still think that guy was a pedophile. Luckily I got off the train just when he was about to sit next to me. I kept moving my shoes away in fear but he kept touching them though...

Crazy things have happened to me on the train
Crydamoure
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Stefano93)
******* hate muggers/attackers let alone public transport anywhere infact. :mad:.
I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who likes them.
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A cat walked on to the bus at a bus stop...

Walked around the bus for a few minutes...

Got off the bus a couple of stops down...

(I've never seen this many reps on TSR)
Yasmin-9970
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I saw a couple once getting it on at the back of a double-decker bus in London :lolwut: but I suppose that's probabily not the worse thing i've witnessed in London haha!

Also being approached continuously by the same women on my tube journeys, one even slapped my arse as I was about the get off the tube.

What about you?
I saw a women get her ankle swinger trousers stuck in the tube door, she had to hold it like that for like 5 mins
In my head i was like theres a reason why you should wear trousers that are out of fashion lolol
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

What about you?
Oh she's certainly got the hots for you!!! Was she an older woman?
The worse would be once when I got on the picadilly line after a long day and it was so packed,this guy started rubbing himself on me and whispering in my ear to not worry and that he has it all under control at which point,he smacked my ass and I ended up slapping him Infront of the tube and shaming him so bad,so so epic
Ndella
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Some guy was playing his music on a ghetto blaster on the bus. He was quite old so perhaps he wanted to be able to hear the songs clearly lol
Yasmin-9970
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
And a couple of weeks ago my younger sister was on the bus and someone sat next to her and she could see him staring at her throughout the whole journey but thought she was being paranoid he nudged her and shiwed her his phone screen that said 'you are very nice' lololol she went to the top deck after that, he was like 30 and looked like an older version of caleb from PLL #paedooooo
Master Jack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Dis he wear a eye-patch by any chance?
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Master Jack)
Dis he wear a eye-patch by any chance?
Lol no
Stefano93
Rep:
?
(Original post by queen-bee)
Oh she's certainly got the hots for you!!! Was she an older woman?
The worse would be once when I got on the picadilly line after a long day and it was so packed,this guy started rubbing himself on me and whispering in my ear to not worry and that he has it all under control at which point,he smacked my ass and I ended up slapping him Infront of the tube and shaming him so bad,so so epic
Lol! She probabily does although I now know what time she comes on the platform and where she usually stands... i'm always 10 minutes earlier than her now and at the other side of the platform . Not really, i'm 21 she looks about 23 max, get alot of girls pree-ing that are over 30 aswell though. I just want to get to my work place god dammit!

Wow, that's borderline sexual harassment/rape? I would've punched him square in the face if I saw anyone doing that :mad:
Gott der Zweite
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A French train on time
dead sheep eater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol no
did he take your gold
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It once took us an hour and a half to go along one road that would normally take 5 minutes.
Makashima
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was on the bus and I saw a fox sat at the bus stop. Luckily the bus I was taking didn't go that way.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads