The Student Room Group

Is it worth applying?

I am German-Canadian citizen - was born in Canada and have completed 2 years of university there. In September 2013 I studied at the University of Hertfordshire on exchange for a year and have since moved back to the UK. I have a German passport. I am looking to transfer to a UK school in September but am unsure as to whether or not I will qualify for any student funding - everything I have read has indicated that there is a 3 year residency requirement. Is it still worth applying for tuition support as I have studied in the UK previously and am an EU citizen? Thanks for your help.
Hi there.

Where have you been living for the 3 years prior to the start date of your course? Are you going to be starting a new course from the beginning? And finally, of the 3 years you have studied have you ever achieved a qualification?

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

Where have you been living for the 3 years prior to the start date of your course? Are you going to be starting a new course from the beginning? And finally, of the 3 years you have studied have you ever achieved a qualification?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. I have lived in the UK for one year and before that I was living in Canada, so two years in Canada and then one in the UK. I would be entering the course in second year and no, I have no qualifications as of yet.

Thank you for your help
Mady

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending