The Student Room Group

Note to all!

I finished to IB last summer, and thought id share a little bit of info with you guys. When you log onto the website to get your results, you wont be able to get your results for another hour after you think you will, because we're on British Summer Time in the UK, and the time given for results posting is in GMT, so if you're in the UK and the posting time this year is 12.00 GMT, you guys won't be able to get it until 1. Oh, and I think the whole server crashing thing is an IB urband legend, not one of the IBers I know including myself had a problem getting logged in.

You guys may all be smart and worked this all out, but last year it was so frustrating waiting for 12 only to find you have to wait another hour.
Reply 1
samd294
I finished to IB last summer, and thought id share a little bit of info with you guys. When you log onto the website to get your results, you wont be able to get your results for another hour after you think you will, because we're on British Summer Time in the UK, and the time given for results posting is in GMT, so if you're in the UK and the posting time this year is 12.00 GMT, you guys won't be able to get it until 1. Oh, and I think the whole server crashing thing is an IB urband legend, not one of the IBers I know including myself had a problem getting logged in.

You guys may all be smart and worked this all out, but last year it was so frustrating waiting for 12 only to find you have to wait another hour.

Certain that extra hour is not because of server breakdown :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending