I'm studying... psychology, biology, english language and photography

I'm interested in... becoming a midwife or children's nurse

My study level is... AS-level
Wilko2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm studying... History, Psychology and Archaeology.

I'm interested in... Meeting new people who can advise me on studying etc. and vice versa.

xaneesahx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm studying... business studies, triple science, english, maths, citizenship, geography and r.e

I'm interested in... sports and anythign social which involves getting involoved with the communtiy

My study level is... GCSE
futureadultnurse
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm studying... An apprenticeship in Clinical Health Care Support

I'm interested in... Nursing, adult nursing in particular

My study level is... A-level (A2)
chagra18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm studying... Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Art, English Lit, English Lang, Maths, Geography, History, French

I'm interested in... Art

My study level is... GCSE
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey everyone, welcome to TSR! Image

My name is Puddles the Monkey and I’m a community executive here at TSR. You can usually find me in the education forums but I can be spotted in other areas of the site talking to our lovely members – The Student Room has heaps to offer.

All of your study levels and interests differ but there is certainly something for everyone Image Image One of the key benefits you’ll find about posting on TSR is that you’ll be helped by not only your peers but also by some of our older members who have been through their GCSEs, Alevels/IB/BTEC, uni, postgraduate, have found their career and are keen to help younger members with their questions. Image

We have forums for all education levels, subject specific study help, university courses and uni forums as well as forums which focus on hobbies and interests, life and style and debate and current affairs or if you just feel like a natter or you have the urge to procrastinate you might enjoy posting in our very relaxed Chat forum Image

I've found some places which will be useful for you Image

(Original post by svstummvoll)
x
(Original post by georgiaVsteph)
x
We have a thread for Law applicants, and for Criminology applicants!
(Original post by issyissym)
x
(Original post by futureadultnurse)
x
Here's our Healthcare & Nursing forum - you both be able to find relevant threads in there.

(Original post by Wilko2)
I'm studying... History, Psychology and Archaeology.

I'm interested in... Meeting new people who can advise me on studying etc. and vice versa.

You should definitely check out the History & Psychology forums in Study Help.

(Original post by xaneesahx)
x
(Original post by chagra18)
x
Here's the GCSE forum,. but you guys should definitely check out the Study Help forums for help in your specific subjects!

I hope that's useful!

There's loads going on as the site is quite big, so the best thing to do is explore site and find the areas which interest you! Image
If you've got any questions, do let me know. Image You'll notice that you're also 'following' me - if you look under follow members on the homepage you'll see my latest posts. It's worth following people that interest you so you see good discussions! Image

I'll see you guys around TSR! Image

Puddles
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
26.27%
Less motivated (87)
73.73%

Watched Threads