Little coincidences Watch

fabulasmic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I feel like there might be a better word to use than "coincidences" but my mind has gone blank... I'm talking about things that happen beyond your control that end up influencing your life hugely, for better or for worse. One for me is that the only reason my boyfriend came to a UK university, where I met him, is because he missed the deadline to apply in his native country. Another is that I only met the girls I have been the absolute best and closest friends with for the past five years because of a timetabling error made at my school. Obviously neither of my stories are very major but I'm interested to hear yours!
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's a really weird one and I'm not sure if it counts, but I just happened to be on the music channels one day (I never do that) and the one song I heard let to me discovering my favourite band... Which is then how I met one of my best friends
upagumtree
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Like when people who were meant to be in plane crashes have actually ended up missing their flight? Ok thats a tragic example but I get what you mean.

The story about you and your bf meeting only becasue of a missed deadline is sweet. I love coincidence stories like this especially if they involve an accident leading to people meeting.
dead sheep eater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
amazing how small variables can have such an enormous influence
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed