Turn on thread page Beta

who went to or is at boarding school + did they enjoy it watch

ROFL

good find

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Argh! Someone suggested that she was me! :eek: Nooooooo!!!

I really don't like the people on there, I'm surprised they can still type with their heads stuck so far up their arses. Yet another horrifying layer of society is revealed to me...
    I didn't pick any of that up, but thanks for that... it will be very useful for me to make friends there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    I didn't pick any of that up, but thanks for that... it will be very useful for me to make friends there.
    http://sloaneys.proboards3.com/index...num=1083091281

Bottom two posts of the page. Kill me now, I'm so glad that even if my school was lame we didn't turn out shallow little brats like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I'm going to start posting on the board, pretend to make friends with her
    good thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I'm going to start posting on the board, pretend to make friends with her
    Oh God, as long as I don't have to see it! Have fun.

ReputationRep:

Bottom two posts of the page. Kill me now, I'm so glad that even if my school was lame we didn't turn out shallow little brats like that.
    *******! :eek: For saying Joey is an arrogant tosser and for saying you are Meerkat!

ReputationRep:

Hopefully they won't reproduce!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, Eton is a rather large school of 1250 or so. while it can be said that there is no typical etonians, it probably extends to the fact that you'll get some really nice OEs and some not so nice ones. every school turns out a couple of *****, that can't be disputed. i just can't believe any etonian would want to make contact with our dear *sparkle*

ReputationRep:
    *******! :eek: For saying Joey is an arrogant tosser and for saying you are Meerkat!
    Well, the first statement is almost true...

Wonder who he is anyway - have never seen him here with that name.

(Original post by 4Ed)
    every school turns out a couple of *****, that can't be disputed. i just can't believe any etonian would want to make contact with our dear *sparkle*
    Some guys will do anything for a little ego massaging...not to mention the prospect of other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Oi! Who stole my last comment and posted it???! Grrrr!

Well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Well, Eton is a rather large school of 1250 or so. while it can be said that there is no typical etonians, it probably extends to the fact that you'll get some really nice OEs and some not so nice ones. every school turns out a couple of *****, that can't be disputed. i just can't believe any etonian would want to make contact with our dear *sparkle*
    But they have, haven't they? And did you read her middle class poem. What a stuck-up wannabe.

And the Etonian who made that site is damn fit.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the first statement is almost true...

Wonder who he is anyway - have never seen him here with that name.

Some guys will do anything for a little ego massaging...not to mention the prospect of other stuff.
    Erm, I think the simple answer is that Meerkat is 'guest'. She has been answering her own questions. Her writing style and her slating of me is the same style

ReputationRep:
    i'm not a girl, but i would disagree with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Ineed. They must be seriously *ahem* desperate. I can't wait to start winding her up on there

ReputationRep:

:eek: Please tell me we're not talking:

and that I've gotten the wrong person....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i'm not a girl, but i would disagree with you.
    No way! He's got good dress sense, and just cute. Do not worry, I wont send him e-mails, he clearly isn't that great for posting pictures of himself at every opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    :eek: Please tell me we're not talking:

http://www.entity22.co.uk/entity22/site2.jpg

and that I've gotten the wrong person....
    No...

Although he does look a teeny bit like he has down syndrome.

ReputationRep:
    Lol she like Wellington boys now (near the bottom of the page):

http://sloaneys.proboards3.com/index...splay&start=30

I know quite a few OW's I think that is who I will pose as

Like any true Wellington College boy, I'll be crap at rugby with absolutely no grit

ReputationRep:
    No...
    Thank the Lord!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, he's ok. But also rather young for me.

OK, which one of you has just posted over there?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.