The Student Room Group

GCSE Results Day 2015

Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Probably the 20th
Reply 2
Last year it was the 21st so maybe the same this year.
Reply 3
20 or 21 one day won't make any difference

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I do gcse English language this year and gcse maths in year 10 will I have to go to school on results day to collect gcse English language and maths results

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chittesh14
If I do gcse English language this year and gcse maths in year 10 will I have to go to school on results day to collect gcse English language and maths results

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sometimes the school slot you in during results day for all the year 10's or you can just collect them at anytime. If you miss it or they dont let you come in, you find out on the first day back to school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Chittesh14

Different schools have different policies on this so ask at your school. Often schools don't encourage you to turn up if you have just taken a couple of inessential GCSEs but if you are taking Maths and English then they are more likely to want you to turn up.

If you are taking CIE English language then the results are available about 10 days before other GCSE results but schools may only bother to tell you the result on the main GCSE results day on 20 August.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest