The Student Room Group

Do you watch news?

title

Scroll to see replies

Never did before I started my degree. Now I have to. It's so depressing. :frown:
i love the news. used to watch it all day.
Original post by Vixen47
Never did before I started my degree. Now I have to. It's so depressing. :frown:

What is your degree in?
Original post by white boy
i love the news. used to watch it all day.

used to?
Original post by IWantToBeThere
used to?

yeah like in the past
No. I watch Midlands Today from time to time and read the BBC site every now and again. But generally no, it is depressing.
I don't, because I find it depresses me too much and gives a negative view of the world. There isn't enough recognition of the positive things in life that happen. Why not devote some of the day to that?

On the other hand, I watch the wright stuff, and they analyse some of the news reports.
I used to watch. But now I don't really care.
Btw, I wanted to create a poll, but don't know how.
Original post by Emily.97
I don't, because I find it depresses me too much and gives a negative view of the world. There isn't enough recognition of the positive things in life that happen. Why not devote some of the day to that?

On the other hand, I watch the wright stuff, and they analyse some of the news reports.

this is why Russell Howard's Good News came about. if only Russell Howard was less annoying.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Emily.97

Agreed!
I used to but when it became more violent, I stopped watching. It was too depressing you know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only for Kate Silverton :sexface:
not really
Yes its awful
Original post by white boy
this is why Russell Howard's Good News came about. if only Russell Howard was less annoying.

That kind of programme is not quite what I'm referring to.
I'm watching it more now in the run up to te General Election, I also enjoy reading the Times for 30 minutes each morning.
Reply 18
Yes but anything I read I tend to forget a few hours later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always flick over to the news channel every now and again, and check the BBC news site a few times each day. I hate not knowing what's going on in the world.

Quick Reply

Latest