(clash of clans)- I can't stop playing help :(

Watch
Simple_student
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi it's just annoying how this game called clash of clans changed my college life, I can't delete the game nor stop playing because it's so fascinating the problem is that I don't know if I'm gonna delete it for sake of my a levels or just keep playing and ending up to getting d's in actual exams on summer, can someone give me advise on how to stop playing this game I really want to delete it but I can't , sorry for the long message

Posted from TSR Mobile

catsis
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Omg I thought I was the only one!! I've got an exam tomorrow and I keep going to collect my coins and elixir!! Damn it
username1226161
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Simple_student)
Hi it's just annoying how this game called clash of clans changed my college life, I can't delete the game nor stop playing because it's so fascinating the problem is that I don't know if I'm gonna delete it for sake of my a levels or just keep playing and ending up to getting d's in actual exams on summer, can someone give me advise on how to stop playing this game I really want to delete it but I can't , sorry for the long message

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why can't you delete it? Just press delete and you'll forget about it after a while
Domk096
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I play this game far too much as well, but usually down to a lack of better alternative. I usually try to make sure my phone is out of reach whilst I'm studying and make sure I am entirely focused on the topic at hand.
username1226161
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Or how about deleting other things from your life first like facebook, other social media, and then move on to clash of clans? sounds harsh but that's how i did it
catsis
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lightningdoritos)
Or how about deleting other things from your life first like facebook, other social media, and then move on to clash of clans? sounds harsh but that's how i did it

How did you do it? Was it hard?
Simple_student
Rep:
?
Wanna see my base , i spend less than a hundred hours for one month... I should have spent that time for revising I'm doing biology chem maths and further maths ,, what should I do.... Should I delete it and reinstall it back after the exam on summer or just keep playing but stick to revision what do you think guys????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Domk096
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
As long as you have an account you shouldnt lose your data by uninstalling then reinstalling and signing in, I believe.
Simple_student
Rep:
?
Yeah I have an account in game centre on my iphone so thanks guys I'm gonna delete it now cheers love!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Magnus Taylor
Report 6 years ago
Don't delete there is a new year one gem boost on all collectors, mines, barracks etc lol
Simple_student
Rep:
?
I already knew that lool but I have to man ... It's bothering my college life I don't want to get less than B's on my a levels so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1226161
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by catsis)
How did you do it? Was it hard?
literally just pressed delete, I got over it in about a day. Games grow old and can be replaced. Your grades can't.
Simple_student
Rep:
?
True!!!! Amen to that my brother!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Simple_student
Rep:
?
I deleted it already yay!!!! So happy to make a new life

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (402)
56.38%
I don't have everything I need (311)
43.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise