Turn on thread page Beta

Awkwardness watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is the most awkward situation you encountered?

ReputationRep:
    Erm...probably the time when me and my friend were going to see a teacher about collecting coursework. He was notoriously mean/weird and my friend literally ran away as he was approaching. I laughed so much I could barely breath, and the teacher asked me if my friend had a phobia of him! I said "please stop talking" to him because I was literally in pain with a mixture of laughter and panic haha :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    probably the time I saw my dad break a vase and run out of the house in tears a day before my GCSE exams.

There was also the time my friend started giving me his peanut butter sandwiches for lunch, they were really tasty…later found out he was suffering anorexia. Felt bad :/

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.