Reachingstar117
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am trying to answer long questions and I am stuck on explaning the method of camouflage, streamlined body, thorns, poison, warning colour and position of their ears and eyes. I seriously need help with this since I have a mock exam around the corner...
username1560589
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Reachingstar117)
I am trying to answer long questions and I am stuck on explaning the method of camouflage, streamlined body, thorns, poison, warning colour and position of their ears and eyes. I seriously need help with this since I have a mock exam around the corner...
For each point that you've given explain why that adaptation helps the organism to avoid its predators.

eg. Camouflage helps the animal to survive, because it is less likely to be detected by a predator. If it is less likely to be detected, it is also more likely to avoid the predator, so is more likely to survive.
Repeat this with each point, giving reasons why the organism is more likely to survive.
Reachingstar117
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by morgan8002)
For each point that you've given explain why that adaptation helps the organism to avoid its predators.

eg. Camouflage helps the animal to survive, because it is less likely to be detected by a predator. If it is less likely to be detected, it is also more likely to avoid the predator, so is more likely to survive.
Repeat this with each point, giving reasons why the organism is more likely to survive.
ImageThank u so much for your help!! It helped me a lot.Image
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (25)
16.56%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (49)
32.45%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (14)
9.27%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (15)
9.93%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.64%
I think it's an unfair expectation (38)
25.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise