Turn on thread page Beta

Does he like me? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    sorry for laughing at the op, i got confused who was who!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Again, this isn't the OP - what did you do about it?
    I told him how I felt and he told me the same, after we had both left that school etc etc, he was also far too profesional to say anything before hand. Nothing can happen anyway as he is in a relationship now, and we have separate lives, and we are cool with that, but it's still good to know that I wasn't imagining it all along! And who knows, sometime when circumstances are better maybe we will see!

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't know whether to say he fancies you, or its just a close friendship.
    it definitely sounds like he has a soft spot for you, i dunno if you should just let it happen rather than say 'look, do you fancy me?'.

but yeah he does like you.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is weird. How can there be two users as the 'thread starter'?

To the real OP: Yeah, it does seem like he likes you.

I told him how I felt and he told me the same, after we had both left that school etc etc, he was also far too profesional to say anything before hand. Nothing can happen anyway as he is in a relationship now, and we have separate lives, and we are cool with that, but it's still good to know that I wasn't imagining it all along! And who knows, sometime when circumstances are better maybe we will see!

What was the age difference?

What was the age difference?
    15 years but tbh I dont think age comes into it, its about how two people relate to one another, and the situations they are in, and that can vary so much irrespective of age.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to do with the OPs topic...but where IS the OP....this thread is confusing.

ReputationRep:
    i suppose the question is....do you like him?

i am the OP - no, there is no situation like that one with a teacher for me...just a normal schoolboy...jeez!
    anyway, yes, i do like him, but i don't want to risk ruining a great friendship. what if i tell him i like him and he only likes me as a friend anyway? i want to wait a bit, see if the situation's the same in a few months...
    and to the other 'OP' (this website's messed up!!!) - what's the age difference for you? as much as 15 years?!?

i am the OP - no, there is no situation like that one with a teacher for me...just a normal schoolboy...jeez!
    anyway, yes, i do like him, but i don't want to risk ruining a great friendship. what if i tell him i like him and he only likes me as a friend anyway? i want to wait a bit, see if the situation's the same in a few months...
    and to the other 'OP' (this website's messed up!!!) - what's the age difference for you? as much as 15 years?!?
    This is the other op. This is pretty bizarre! And to answer your question - he's 32 and I'm 18, so there is quite a large age gap, but to be honest, it doesn't feel like much at all. I just wonder if anything will ever happen.
    By the way, I don't think people are saying that you should tell the guy you like him. Just bring it to the next level, maybe ask him out for a drink or coffee or something.

I am the OP #3.

No, really, I am.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.