Turn on thread page Beta

depressed and wanting a break from uni? watch

ReputationRep:
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I am currently depressed and I feel like I desperately need a break. After being made homeless earlier this year, having a close family member die, working constantly and having several relationship and family issues, I just want to forget about uni for a while. I definitely want to finish my degree but I don't know if I can get a 2:1 in this condition. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]However, the difficult thing is that I'm halfway through my second year. I have an exam next Monday, which would mean I have already completed one module, and have done two essays for my other modules and I don't want that to be wasted. Couldn't I just pick up where I left off next year or would I need to do the whole 2nd year again?[/COLOR]

ReputationRep:
    You have to remain strong

ReputationRep:
    Just take a gap year. Sort out your life. Go back to uni. You will have to retake year 2. I done the exact same thing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.