Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey everyone,

    I just thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and ask both my questions here.

    1 - I graduated in 2011 so I was just wondering who would fill in my reference? Is it just a tutor from my old University or do I have to get my current manager to fill it in?

    2 - Is 10 days work experience enough nowadays? So many people seem to have either gone to work in Africa or have coached their local sports team etc. I have my ten days work experience and I used to help run scouts years ago I was just curious.


Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.