Turn on thread page Beta

Ok so here it goes im 21 my gf 17 (18) next month and we've been going out for 9 months now before getting with her i knew she had a bit of a reputation but not as bad as i found out shes slept with 17 +guys (not including me) with only three of them being boyfriends the majority have these have been asian as in south asian which i am myself which sometimes makes me think to myself is she with me because she likes me individually or because of my ethnicity? Now i also must mention she was sexually abused at 13/14 which may explain the sleeping around now im no saint and i wasnt involved when she was sleeping around but 3/4 months into the realtionship she cheated being picked up by a random guy after an argument with her fam and sleeping with him she didnt even know his real name lol she told me about it the next day and i decided to give her a chance but the thing is whilst im in london i always worry shes doing things back in our town up north. I am reallt confused because i dont want to accuse her of cheating all the time thats why im considering ending it but the thing that keeps me holding on is
    The fact that were in love and she was there for me through a suicide attempt letting me not go through with it. She has also cried and apologized numerous times telling ne how sorry she is i literally have no idea on what to do somebody please help.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to be associated with a so-called "nymphomaniac"?

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Do you want to be associated with a so-called "nymphomaniac"?
    Lol no not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so here it goes im 21 my gf 17 (18) next month and we've been going out for 9 months now before getting with her i knew she had a bit of a reputation but not as bad as i found out shes slept with 17 +guys (not including me) with only three of them being boyfriends the majority have these have been asian as in south asian which i am myself which sometimes makes me think to myself is she with me because she likes me individually or because of my ethnicity? Now i also must mention she was sexually abused at 13/14 which may explain the sleeping around now im no saint and i wasnt involved when she was sleeping around but 3/4 months into the realtionship she cheated being picked up by a random guy after an argument with her fam and sleeping with him she didnt even know his real name lol she told me about it the next day and i decided to give her a chance but the thing is whilst im in london i always worry shes doing things back in our town up north. I am reallt confused because i dont want to accuse her of cheating all the time thats why im considering ending it but the thing that keeps me holding on is
    The fact that were in love and she was there for me through a suicide attempt letting me not go through with it. She has also cried and apologized numerous times telling ne how sorry she is i literally have no idea on what to do somebody please help.
    Are you happy with her? Y/N?

Don't base your decision to stay with her on the fact that she's helped you out in the past. That was then; this is now. I wouldn't stay with a cheater, simple as.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like she can't keep it in her pants. It's up to you. I would be inclined to think she might cheat again and I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I didn't trust the person. It's just a lot of stress if you have to constantly ask or think about her whereabouts.

Long story short, I would dump her to get peace of mind. Who cares if she was there for you when you wanted to end your life? You weren't meant to die that day and she hadn't be there, someone else would have. You can't keep being miserable with her just because of that.

ReputationRep:
    She cheated on you, run for the hills, if you can't trust each other then a relationship is not sustainable, hope everything works out
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Run for the hills!

Thanks all for your opinions im going to skype her tonight and arrange for her come down and see me.
    im then going to break it off i dont need that ontop my daily pressures even though itll hurt ill move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks all for your opinions im going to skype her tonight and arrange for her come down and see me.
    im then going to break it off i dont need that ontop my daily pressures even though itll hurt ill move on.
    Don't do that, you go to her. My flatmates ex did that to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Agreed. It's a bit too much salt in the wound to invite someone to visit you so you can break up with them. Plus, personally, idk about you, I'd feel a bit bad sending someone away from my house having just broken up with them - despite what they'd done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    she cheated on him, she can deal with 2 mins of sad

Just leave her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedbrit)
    she cheated on him, she can deal with 2 mins of sad
    Which he forgave her for.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.