Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am really confused and would like some kind of information or support or something...
    (Original post by TSR)
    Hi MorraFoinix

This is just a quick reminder to take a look through our community rules page, as we've noticed your post in Re: New Year's Resolutions! (2015) has broken our rules for offensiveness/trolling. Please read our community rules again so you're definitely clear on how The Student Room works.

Our Community Team said: It is better to report posts like the one you quoted, than to get "fight back" like this

If you have any questions, you can post them in the Ask a Moderator forum.
    I would like to know what part of what post in my thread I have made entitled New Years Resolutions (2015) seems like I have been trolling or offensive. I am unaware of what this could be, and I cannot see the thread to check on it. I also cannot post any questions in the AskAModerator forum because apparently all the threads are closed and I cannot make a new one. If I can find out what looks like trolling or offensiveness, I can make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. I would appreciate your help with my not understanding. Thank you for your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorraFoinix)
    I am really confused and would like some kind of information or support or something...

I would like to know what part of what post in my thread I have made entitled New Years Resolutions (2015) seems like I have been trolling or offensive. I am unaware of what this could be, and I cannot see the thread to check on it. I also cannot post any questions in the AskAModerator forum because apparently all the threads are closed and I cannot make a new one. If I can find out what looks like trolling or offensiveness, I can make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. I would appreciate your help with my not understanding. Thank you for your time.
    Only the moderation and community teams will be able to give a definitive answer now (beyond the comment in the PM that you received), as the post in question appears to have been removed from the public forums.

From your comment about the Ask A Moderator forum, I suspect that you may be viewing the Moderation Queries parent forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=565 rather than AAM itself. If you take a look at the links at the top of that forum, you should see that one of these takes you to AAM, where you should be able to post. Assuming that you can, I'd suggest reposting your question there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Only the moderation and community teams will be able to give a definitive answer now (beyond the comment in the PM that you received), as the post in question appears to have been removed from the public forums.

From your comment about the Ask A Moderator forum, I suspect that you may be viewing the Moderation Queries parent forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=565 rather than AAM itself. If you take a look at the links at the top of that forum, you should see that one of these takes you to AAM, where you should be able to post. Assuming that you can, I'd suggest reposting your question there.
    I tried to post it there but I don't think I can. Is it because I'm using the mobile app?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorraFoinix)
    I tried to post it there but I don't think I can. Is it because I'm using the mobile app?
    Sort of - if you try to follow the links using the app they may well not work correctly (they're set up as redirects, which the app doesn't process properly). Try posting using the full version of the site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Sort of - if you try to follow the links using the app they may well not work correctly (they're set up as redirects, which the app doesn't process properly). Try posting using the full version of the site.
    I will try the full version as soon as possible.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.