The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Zara > Topman/Asos > H&M/Burtons > Primark
http://www.zara.com/uk/en/man/jackets/two-tone-jacket-c586542p2528079.html

Not necessarily that colour, though it looks a lot better in person.

Would generally agree with that though Dirtybit. Think ASOS might be a level above Topman, and Zara is generally too mature for me at my age. If i do find something though it's usually the best thing in my wardrobe.
Original post by Dirtybit
Zara > Topman/Asos > H&M/Burtons > Primark

Topman isn't for straight men, and Burton is only for formal stuff, for me.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Topman isn't for straight men

Da***?
Topman isn't for straight men, and Burton is only for formal stuff, for me.

Topman has seriously declined in last 18 months lol, full of LAD's and Banter (at least much more than it used to be).
Da***?

thigh gap lookin strong brah, think a trip to Heaven is in order
Original post by Depleted
Topman has seriously declined in last 18 months lol, full of LAD's and Banter (at least much more than it used to be).

I haven't stepped foot in one for at least 5 years, I bought a k001 £15 black polo shirt with orange trim back in year 9/10 when everybody was droppin £60 on the Fred Perry ones
all you city folk and your fashion.

Back in the countryside it was all about good sturdy clothes.. warm in the winter, breathable in the summer.. enough to hike through fields and climb trees in. a nice big warm over-sized jumper, some good walking boots, a lot of layers.. etc.

And then a few formal items of clothes for when the wife wants you to go out and pretend to be posh.

- I miss that, having lived in cities for far to many years now, everyone is way to fashionable, and I kind of have to keep up. I went to visit one of my friends who lives in a remote part of the lakes the other weekend, and it was great.. walked around and everyone was just relaxed in old clothes, outdoor clothes, working clothes etc. lots of beards - but not the **** trimmed fashion kind you get in cities, but the manly kind you get outdoors..

All about practical clothes
x

They sell other good clothes though. T-shirt and Suit game's strong.
They sell other good clothes though. T-shirt and Suit game's strong.

Yeah they sell good Blazers. Bought a sick tweed jacket from their a few years ago. Prefer Next suits if I'm honest though, rather look like a gentleman than a boi when I suit up.
Original post by fallen_acorns
all you city folk and your fashion.

Back in the countryside it was all about good sturdy clothes.. warm in the winter, breathable in the summer.. enough to hike through fields and climb trees in. a nice big warm over-sized jumper, some good walking boots, a lot of layers.. etc.

And then a few formal items of clothes for when the wife wants you to go out and pretend to be posh.

- I miss that, having lived in cities for far to many years now, everyone is way to fashionable, and I kind of have to keep up. I went to visit one of my friends who lives in a remote part of the lakes the other weekend, and it was great.. walked around and everyone was just relaxed in old clothes, outdoor clothes, working clothes etc. lots of beards - but not the **** trimmed fashion kind you get in cities, but the manly kind you get outdoors..

All about practical clothes

My thoughts exactly mate
Mabye 'practical' clothes will be in fashion in 20 years time, who knows.

Yeah they sell good Blazers. Bought a sick tweed jacket from their a few years ago. Prefer Next suits if I'm honest though, rather look like a gentleman than a boi when I suit up.

Burton's suits for interviews tho. Next suits are never fitted for me.
(edited 9 years ago)

Burton's suits for interviews tho. Next suits are never fitted for me.

I am slim crew (operation hench is underway) so Next's slim fit is perfect for me :laugh:
I am slim crew (operation hench is underway) so Next's slim fit is perfect for me :laugh:

LOL it's cutting season brah
Original post by difeo
LOL it's cutting season brah

What have I got to cut

On dat clean bulk m23
What have I got to cut

On dat clean bulk m23

Good luck with your chubby goals of summer 2015
Original post by difeo
Good luck with your chubby goals of summer 2015

Unaware
Unaware

i'm too white for this thread.
24 hour gym + Ramadan = GOAT cutting season coming up

watch dat dere definition
Original post by difeo

Basically my year plan:

Bulk 5-6 more kg (get up to 73-74kg)

Then....

Cut 2-3 kg

So 15% BF max

But that's flexible. It's really hard to do a clean bulk but I'm trying and it's slowly working so we'll see how it goes.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest