The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Splinter Cell Chaos theory + Pandora Tomorrow are amazing games
My dad was addicted to Prince of Persia on PC years ago. There was always one bit he couldn't do, and in those days you couldn't save the game so you'd have to start again every time you died.
Lol @ anybody who hasn't played Bully/Canis Canem Edit. Greatest Rockstar game of all-time without doubt.
Cersei, Dany or Margery? (GoT)

It's gotta be cersei>Margery>dany
Original post by Mackay
Lol @ anybody who hasn't played Bully/Canis Canem Edit. Greatest Rockstar game of all-time without doubt.

San Andreas doe
Original post by bittr n swt
Cersei, Dany or Margery? (GoT)

It's gotta be cersei>Margery>dany
Emilia Clarke is a different kettle of fish as a brunette though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
San Andreas doe

Grove Street. Home. At least it was before I ****ed everything up.
Original post by Fizzel
Emilia Clarke is a different kettle of fish as a brunette though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** son!! I was talking about their characters but Clarke will get 2nd spot imo.
Original post by Mackay

only thing I remember from that is getting made to mow the lawn in detention :lol:
Original post by Depleted
But she looks about.... Nvm.

You realise I was taking the piss right?
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
You team Floyd for the fight then? Gone to the effort of the avatar.
Original post by Fizzel
You team Floyd for the fight then? Gone to the effort of the avatar.

Yeah man. I'm a **** and I've always been drawn towards *****. Love me some lavish ostentatious displays of wealth and arrogance etc. Pre-Suarez I was always Madrid fan, always been a Mourinho fan, love Zlatan etc. Always backed Floyd on a personal and boxing level.

Also really I just wanted an avatar and it came to mind, saw a kid wearing a TMT cap yday.
Yeah man. I'm a **** and I've always been drawn towards *****. Love me some lavish ostentatious displays of wealth and arrogance etc. Pre-Suarez I was always Madrid fan, always been a Mourinho fan, love Zlatan etc. Always backed Floyd on a personal and boxing level.

Also really I just wanted an avatar and it came to mind, saw a kid wearing a TMT cap yday.
I'm a Floyd fan. Funny thing is behind all the arrogance and wealth displays, he's a real hard worker. He's got every right to be arrogant when working as hard and have the skills he does. He's a real showman too, knows how to act up if it will create some drama.

Really don't understand how boxing fans cannot appreciate him tbh even if they don't like him. Some of the criticisms are just stupid.
It's quite easy to get behind Floyd. All you have to do is watch his 24/7 soundbites on youtube.

But then you see him come out to the ring with Bieber and **** like that. And he's become less funny and more obnoxious as the years have gone by.

And then there's the man on the other side, Manny ****ing Pacquiao. Just an absolutely brilliant man.

Yes.

Also team Floyd. I think I'm more casual in the welterweight division than you lot though. Don't watch too many Floyd fights because of timing, and I've only ever seen a Pacman fight live vs Hatton (have seen YT tho).
Original post by Fizzel
I'm a Floyd fan. Funny thing is behind all the arrogance and wealth displays, he's a real hard worker. He's got every right to be arrogant when working as hard and have the skills he does. He's a real showman too, knows how to act up if it will create some drama.

Really don't understand how boxing fans cannot appreciate him tbh even if they don't like him. Some of the criticisms are just stupid.

Yeah, and for all the reading fails etc, it's obvious that he's as canny and shrewd as they come. I love the braggadocio

Mainly because he's 'ducked' this fight for ages.
Original post by Depleted
Yes.

Also team Floyd. I think I'm more casual in the welterweight division than you lot though. Don't watch too many Floyd fights because of timing, and I've only ever seen a Pacman fight live vs Hatton (have seen YT tho).

I only really follow wa gwan around 147 tbh.
**** need to get two fillings tonight and then hospital on Friday where they'll probably tell me I need an operation. My body is falling to pieces.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The Shed End
My body is falling to pieces.

puberty brah.

normal. we all go through it
Original post by swirly
puberty brah.

normal. we all go through it

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest