The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3920
Original post by difeo
go revise

u 1st
This isn't going to end soon...
Rofl
Wasn't Tommy the one who said he was going to Fergie's last game, then got called out for posting during the game?
probably easier on here to make a list of posters that are not dupes, then those that are..
Original post by The Shed End
Wasn't Tommy the one who said he was going to Fergie's last game, then got called out for posting during the game?

Yep, was me who did that btw.

Not just that, but he's argued loads of times on here that MU supporters from Oxford and Reading aren't gloryhunters, then lied about being from Manchester when he's actually from Bristol.
first exam of my finals tomorrow, literally bricking it.
probably the worst one of the lot - not sure whether it's good to get it out of the way, or bad for giving me a depressive mindset from the get go...

Original post by fallen_acorns
probably easier on here to make a list of posters that are not dupes, then those that are..

most of them are mine tbh.
Original post by Lúcio
first exam of my finals tomorrow, literally bricking it.
probably the worst one of the lot - not sure whether it's good to get it out of the way, or bad for giving me a depressive mindset from the get go...

most of them are mine tbh.

Nobody cares
Original post by Wilfred Little
Yep, was me who did that btw.

Not just that, but he's argued loads of times on here that MU supporters from Oxford and Reading aren't gloryhunters, then lied about being from Manchester when he's actually from Bristol.

Haha what a bellend. I vaguely remember him from my first account (hadn't had one since the mid 2012-2013 season). In some ways the forum was funnier back then because of the neg rep, but also incredibly hostile sometimes especially around the time of the derbies such as Chelsea-Arsenal/Liverpool. I used to get banned for such BS reasons back then, I think I called someone a muppet and an Arsenal supporting mod banned me probably cos he was #salty
Haha what a bellend. I vaguely remember him from my first account (hadn't had one since the mid 2012-2013 season). In some ways the forum was funnier back then because of the neg rep, but also incredibly hostile sometimes especially around the time of the derbies such as Chelsea-Arsenal/Liverpool. I used to get banned for such BS reasons back then, I think I called someone a muppet and an Arsenal supporting mod banned me probably cos he was #salty

We all did mate, that's why I think the FF is definitely better now.
Original post by Depleted
Nobody cares

I care
We all did mate, that's why I think the FF is definitely better now.

I seem to remember arguing with you like every night or two for about a week at one point.
I seem to remember arguing with you like every night or two for about a week at one point.

Seriously? Who were you before then?
Musester. Thought pretty much everyone knew tbh. Looking back at my old posts I can't believe how angry I was.
Musester. Thought pretty much everyone knew tbh. Looking back at my old posts I can't believe how angry I was.

You don't post in the same style as you did under Musester, never would have guessed it was you.
You don't post in the same style as you did under Musester, never would have guessed it was you.

I've stopped taking football so seriously tbh. I still get wound up if something BS happens and still watch every game of course. Think it's also the fact we've basically had the league wrapped up for so long it's been a pretty relaxed season bar the PSG game tbh - leaves me more time to wind up other clubs fans. The Arsenal fans do love taking the bait.
I've stopped taking football so seriously tbh

Think that comes with age. If I'd been on here when I was 18-21, I'd have been an absolute pain in the arse I can guarantee. I tend to just enjoy football rather than purely Liverpool these days. Especially lower league.
Original post by Depleted
Nobody cares

just because you've finished yours so you're spending your hilariously sad life on here :/
the desperation to avoid your inevitable manlet status is strong.

Original post by difeo
I care

thx <3
I've never had a dupe :smug:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I've never had a dupe :smug:

So haven't I. Nothing big tbh:wink:

Latest