The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Depleted
Pls he is blacklisted too

Seems strange and stupid really. So mods now no longer mod, strong k then TSR.

You guys r the chucklebrothers :redface:

Yeah still same old same old, just reports are taken away and carding system has changed. Tsr gon Tsr. :dontknow:

Original post by ChickenMadness
Don't worry. We can role play :h:

Spoiler

Quote from @Lyrical Prodigy but a cannae see it :angry:
Original post by TornadoGR4
Quote from @Lyrical Prodigy but a cannae see it :angry:

I had that from you yesterday, think it was an @ but the thread was down before I could see :frown:
I had that from you yesterday, think it was an @ but the thread was down before I could see :frown:

It may have been if Muslim girls have cleaner vaginas due to them not being 'dirtied' by filthy white dick.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3359897

Damn do you ever go outside the FF? Not you FK, you stay here.

so can we expect harsher rules enforced on here? or in general did you not get much reports to deal with meaning the community team wont be snoopin round here?
someone aware me on what will be a good festival/concert this summer?

Wireless?

@Pimped Butterfly @Kim-Jong-Illest
Yeah what does the mod change mean for the football forum?
Reading that thread all I see is mods bitching at each other
Original post by swirly

Wireless?

The wireless line up is sick, but it's spread out over two weekends for some dumb reason so it's not as good when you bear that in mind. But Drake does both weekends and the first weekend is only on the saturday anyway, we only miss out on Big Sean iirc
Original post by swirly

Wireless?

Reading will be sick just because Metallica are there but none of u fags listen to any rock/metal
Original post by swirly

Wireless?

will go wireless if i manage to cop some tickets but none of the other lineups have really interested me tbh. creamfields/lost city look alright if you're in to electronic and know a few people going bestival but haven't looked at the lineup. would like to go to boomtown/glastonbury as haven't been, more so for the atmosphere rather than the big acts though.

if youre not limiting yourself to uk, then there are quite a few decent options. outlook looks good this year, would have love to have went but dont think i can afford it. would also recommend tomorrowland, while i dont think the lineup is as good as when i went its really all about dem hipster vibes, got emotional when i left.
Would honestly rather die than listen to Metal or Rock music
x

Original post by Lúcio
It's happening m8.
I'll get Bruce in on the act and try to pass jam off as an extremely dark skinned white man.

FK can be poverty substitute/water boy.

pls respond
Would honestly rather die than listen to Metal or Rock music

Can be arranged.

FIFA 16 will have women's teams in it.

How do you @Depleted feel about playing with women for the first time in your life?
Original post by swirly

How do you @Depleted feel about playing with women for the first time in your life?

fots shired

Aidan‏@Aidrianoo
Imagine a career mode in FIFA 16 where you scout a 15 year old girl and get locked up and the game ends
Adam Johnson mode.
Original post by swirly

I'm dying
Swirls pls :tongue:
Original post by swirly

I will before u pal hehe
Original post by swirly

:laugh:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
so can we expect harsher rules enforced on here? or in general did you not get much reports to deal with meaning the community team wont be snoopin round here?

Original post by difeo
Yeah what does the mod change mean for the football forum?
Reading that thread all I see is mods bitching at each other

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3359897&page=6&p=56294797#post56294797

It doesn't mean much change for the Football forum, I've let CT know (prior to today of course) that this part of the site is relatively different from other parts of the site, with regards to banter/teasing, they understand completely, and if they're unsure they promised to ask Sr or I for advice as well. Nothing to worry about.

And yeah KJI, there's always a few reports to deal with from here. All this means is that rather than it being the usual mods dealing with them, your reports will instead be answered by the Community Team. Anyway questions probably better directed in AtCT forum, or the announcement thread :h:

Latest