The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Any holes a goal

#nohomo
Original post by jam277
Ecuadorians are quite known for a mixed population though, read an article about there being sizeable zambo populations dating from the 1600s e.g. and one look at guys like Antonio Valencia and you see a guy with a clearly mixed ancestry. Brazil you get the full diversity I guess like with the USA.
Not sure about the native populations, more just slave descents, being 100% black, will always claim to be mixed or mulatto, due to the connections of being Black there. Girls who are 100% European, with a tan will also claim mixed heritage in the same way Yanks always talk up their European heritage. Like all those big booty presenters you see on Brazilian tv, are pretty much just European.

I always thought Koreans had that natural good look, Japanese I assume are the same?
I guess there are, but there is a lot of work being done. Some of the before and afters, are just wow, putting Western surgeons to shame. Worth googling tbh.
Original post by Rk2k14
It seems that overrating English people has spread.

If anything, foreign girls are overrated. Natural as people want what they don't see, or don't see as often, you get what I'm saying.
South Asians are top imo.
Original post by TornadoGR4
South Asians are top imo.

Lusting hard after your trips to Bradford amirite
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Lusting hard after your trips to Bradford amirite

I don't even have to stray out of Leeds tbh
Just into whites.

#noracist

I'd take Sue Barker over Serena.
Original post by Fizzel
Not sure about the native populations, more just slave descents, being 100% black, will always claim to be mixed or mulatto, due to the connections of being Black there. Girls who are 100% European, with a tan will also claim mixed heritage in the same way Yanks always talk up their European heritage. Like all those big booty presenters you see on Brazilian tv, are pretty much just European.

I guess there are, but there is a lot of work being done. Some of the before and afters, are just wow, putting Western surgeons to shame. Worth googling tbh.

That may be true but then when we go to Chile and the entire team is basically mestizo(Vidal, Sanchez, Bravo, Medel, Isla). Argentina I guess is the only country where it's basically europe in america. While in Brazil the likes of Ronaldo/Neymar/Luiz/Alves/Marcelo/Fred/Alcantara brothers for a start have quite mixed features so there's probably a sizeable one there. Also just under half of colombians identify as mestizo(possibly due to reasons you explained but I'll take their word for it).

I saw one story of a Chinese guy trying to sue his wife because she had surgery without his knowledge(they weren't together at the time) and his baby obviously turned out not to be good looking.
Sue Barker isn't that bad for a 60 year old bag. Sure Wazza would tap that, though she might be a bit young for him thinking about it
(edited 8 years ago)
Or Terry
Original post by Depleted
Or Terry

He's many things, but he ain't a granny shagger. Rooney is a reverse Jimmie Savile
Original post by The Shed End
He's many things, but he ain't a granny shagger. Rooney is a reverse Jimmie Savile

Wasn't it a scouse granny i.e. a 30 year old
Original post by difeo
Wasn't it a scouse granny i.e. a 30 year old

Check the Imran Khan/Zayn thread
Original post by Depleted
Check the Imran Khan/Zayn thread

Strong denial + delusion
Original post by Fizzel
South America has talent, but most of them are like 99% white or 99 black, its a cultural thing to claim to be mixed not a reality, particularly in Brazil.

Find most Indians are pretty meh, but with make up, skin bleaching and cosmetic surgery, then yeah Bollywood starts are amazing. If we're going to include that kind of stuff, the Korean girls have got to be included. Some top quality surgical work going on in Seol.

Not keen for the too much make up but do like a bit of a diva, bit of petulance. I think all girls are like that its just how they display it, prefer a bit of a confrontational fiery type.

Original post by jam277
Ecuadorians are quite known for a mixed population though, read an article about there being sizeable zambo populations dating from the 1600s e.g. and one look at guys like Antonio Valencia and you see a guy with a clearly mixed ancestry. Brazil you get the full diversity I guess like with the USA.

Indians for me(as well as general south asians) are quite hit and miss, think quite a few brown skinned asian women are quite hot and I guess the ones who do surgery work ofc. I always thought Koreans had that natural good look, Japanese I assume are the same?

Ethnicity in Brazil varies hugely depending on the region, with much higher black populations in the NE and much higher white populations in the SE, but in general, in the 1000s of kms in between, most people are not 99% black or 99% white. You could argue that there are more people at both ends of the spectrum than foreign media portrays, but the number of people who are clearly not fully white or fully black is still larger than the number of people who are.

Also, apart from the Germans in the deep Southeast, nobody here claims to be of any heritage other than Brazilian. It's not like in England where everybody knows their immigrant roots. If I ask a random Brazilian what their ethnic ancestry is, 99% would have no idea.
Reply 6975
Original post by little_wizard123
I wish I could go back in time and watch this for the first time. I'm working through Dexter for the first time and it's up there with BB. So ****ing good.

I'll look in to that when I'm done with this. Just finishing season three.

Chaps at work really recommend Californication, apparently it's reeeeaaaally funny.
Original post by SA-1
I'll look in to that when I'm done with this. Just finishing season three.

Chaps at work really recommend Californication, apparently it's reeeeaaaally funny.

From what I saw it's just the guy from X-Files sleeping with a load of people.

I'd even say Dexter is better than BB, although it's dependent on the ending, of which I'm a couple of seasons away.
Original post by little_wizard123
From what I saw it's just the guy from X-Files sleeping with a load of people.

I'd even say Dexter is better than BB, although it's dependent on the ending, of which I'm a couple of seasons away.

Tbh Dexter was great to start with, Season 4 reached the peak of the show though and after that it went pretty much downhill, although season 6 wasn't too bad. A lot of people don't like the final episode but I thought It was a good ending, only problem is the amount of **** you have to sit through in season 8 which was very dissapointing for the show. They admitted that they were rushed because the air time was brought forward I think.
I didn't like the final Breaking Bad episode either, although I did get half way through watching the entire programme through again, so maybe need to re-watch 4-6.

Enjoying season six of Dexter so far.
Original post by AR_95
Tbh Dexter was great to start with, Season 4 reached the peak of the show though and after that it went pretty much downhill, although season 6 wasn't too bad. A lot of people don't like the final episode but I thought It was a good ending, only problem is the amount of **** you have to sit through in season 8 which was very dissapointing for the show. They admitted that they were rushed because the air time was brought forward I think.

This. The first 3 seasons were very good, the fourth was brilliant, and the next four were complete ****.

As a whole it has nothing on BB.

Latest