The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just monstered someone 7-1 on Seasons. Respected him immediately for not quitting. Kenwyne Jones with 4 and none were headers

I used to think white girls were the #1, but I got a sense of perspective

Come on, I mean, she's just on another planet...
Original post by TornadoGR4
Just monstered someone 7-1 on Seasons. Respected him immediately for not quitting. Kenwyne Jones with 4 and none were headers

I used to think white girls were the #1, but I got a sense of perspective

Come on, I mean, she's just on another planet...

How's your pursuit of the Pakistani girl going btw? Did you ever tell her how you feel? It better not be my ****ing sister like I said at the time.
Original post by Depleted
How's your pursuit of the Pakistani girl going btw? Did you ever tell her how you feel? It better not be my ****ing sister like I said at the time.

Just out of interest, what does your surname begin with....

I decided not to pursue it. I'm moving away soon, too young for an LDR.
Hate face piercings
Love nose piercings. Not a fan of nose rings but studs on the nose is nice.
Original post by Stefano93
^First one looks like a bad b, will give you some real mean head and will swallow your load until you make a ******* face with your toes all curled up.

Second looks like wifey material

Would take either no hesitation.

Absolute beauts. South American women are the one.
Reply 7066
Original post by jam277
Love nose piercings. Not a fan of nose rings but studs on the nose is nice.

Speaking of nose rings, I work across three wards at the hospital, one closed down so they condensed the wards in to two. Now, there are two student nurses on a placement who are now on the same ward, who I just learned are good friends too.

Nurse A:-
- Able to hold longer conversations with
- Red head
- Looks like a curvy version of Ariana Grande
- Constantly comes to me for physio help for a patient when there are blatantly other physios around
- Huge back
- Told me a few days ago that she's seeing someone, but its getting complicated

Nurse B
- Taller, almost 5'10
- Curvey as ****
- Readily drops most things to come over & help me do something pointless like find a patients medical notes
- A bit stush, will wait for me to chat to her before a conversation is actually held down & all of that
- Not seeing anyone (not that I know of)
- Brunette
- Nose piercing

Both are finishing their placements in around two weeks, and both are good friends from what it seems. I need to make a move on one, but can't flop it because making a move on one will surely make the other step back.

Who's ever number I get will just be the start of it..

Which do I go for?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
Speaking of nose rings, I work across three wards at the hospital, one closed down so they condensed the wards in to two. Now, there are two student nurses on a placement who are now on the same ward, who I just learned are good friends too.

- Red head
- Constantly comes to me for physio help for a patient when there are blatantly other physios around
- Huge back

Nurse B
- Taller, almost 5'10
- Curvey as ****
- Readily drops most things to come over & help me do something pointless like find a patients medical notes
- A bit stush, will wait for me to chat to hee before a conversation is actually held down & all of that
- Not seeing anyone
- Brunette
- Nose piercing

Both are finishing their placements in around two weeks, and both are good friends from what it seems. I need to make a move on one, but can't flop it because making a move on one will surely make the other step back.

Which do I go for?

Both are haraam and its Ramadan

O u dun goofed
Reply 7068
Original post by Depleted
Both are haraam and its Ramadan

O u dun goofed

Saw this coming tbh :lol:
Original post by SA-1

- Red head
- Huge back

Nurse B
- Taller, almost 5'10
- Curvey as ****
- A bit stush, will wait for me to chat to her before a conversation is actually held down & all of that
- Not seeing anyone (not that I know of)
- Brunette
- Nose piercing

Which do I go for?

B. Forget complicated relationships and women, you'll be waiting a long time, potentially causing her to cheat and emotional problems blah blah blah.

You like both of them so just pick that one. If it was the case that you didn't like B that much then I'd say go for A. B is probably just shy and is being stush as a front.
Reply 7070
Original post by jam277
B. Forget complicated relationships and women, you'll be waiting a long time, potentially causing her to cheat and emotional problems blah blah blah.

You like both of them so just pick that one. If it was the case that you didn't like B that much then I'd say go for A. B is probably just shy and is being stush as a front.

Yeah that's pretty much my thought process too. It's just that I grew a bit closer to A, so it became a bit difficult. Really don't want to be involved in some sort of emotional warfare though, and definately wouldn't want a chap to be cheated on.

Will pursue B.
Man these gains are so prominent now. Love it when you do a gym routine and you can just feel the improvement in the muscle a few hours later.
Original post by SA-1
Yeah that's pretty much my thought process too. It's just that I grew a bit closer to A, so it became a bit difficult. Really don't want to be involved in some sort of emotional warfare though, and definately wouldn't want a chap to be cheated on.

Will pursue B.

Yeah, they're leaving in 2 weeks as well. If they were still there until end of the year I'd say take your time and see who's right for you.
Original post by SA-1
x

Write down three numbers for both, /10: attractiveness, ease of potential relationship, and likelihood of getting her. Then times the three numbers together, and choose the girl with the higher product to approach for her number.

Plus find out how good friends they really are, I doubt that unless they're bffs you'll actually put the other off.
Go for B.
Original post by jam277
Would take either no hesitation.

Absolute beauts. South American women are the one.

The more I look at the first, the more her face reminds me of a footballer ffs I hope I aint gay bruh
Also, nose rings are the GOAT. Love them.
Reply 7076
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Write down three numbers for both, /10: attractiveness, ease of potential relationship, and likelihood of getting her. Then times the three numbers together, and choose the girl with the higher product to approach for her number.

Plus find out how good friends they really are, I doubt that unless they're bffs you'll actually put the other off.

:lol: do you use this formula too?

Nurse A
- 8/10 attractiveness
- 5/10 ease of relationship
- 7/10 likehood of getting her (number)

Nurse B
- 8/10 attractiveness
- 6/10 ease of relationship
- 6/10 likehood of getting her (number)

Both add up to 20, which is where the whole confusion comes in to it. Think I'll go for B sinply because of her not being in a pickle with another guy. Thing with A is that if her current thing is coming to a halt then it could be easier, I'm not about the rebound life though.

With the friendship thing, women tend to over over think everything so approaching both for their number could blow my chances with both. I found out they knew eachither coz one spoke to me about the other, addressing her to me like she knew I knew her sort of thing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7077
****ing hell its hot out today.

Tubes will melt me.
Original post by Stefano93
The more I look at the first, the more her face reminds me of a footballer ffs I hope I aint gay bruh

Dat chest tho I bet she benches 100kg with that big chest. :sogood:
Original post by SA-1
:lol: do you use this formula too?

Nurse A
- 8/10 attractiveness
- 5/10 ease of relationship
- 7/10 likehood of getting her (number)

Nurse B
- 8/10 attractiveness
- 6/10 ease of relationship
- 6/10 likehood of getting her (number)

Both add up to 20, which is where the whole confusion comes in to it. Think I'll go for B sinply because of her not being in a pickle with another guy. Thing with A is that if her current thing is coming to a halt then it could be easier, I'm not about the rebound life though.

With the friendship thing, women tend to over over think everything so approaching both for their number could blow my chances with both. I found out they knew eachither coz one spoke to me about the other, addressing her to me like she knew I knew her sort of thing.

nah nah nah nah adding up doesn't work, see, take this example (extreme but for display purposes):

Girl A Girl B

Both add up to 19. But what's the point in going for Girl A if there's basically no chance in getting her? So you times them together (and if it's still close, times them by the lowest number again, the limiting factor). If you do that, girl A becomes 81 (x1 = 81), and girl B becomes 252 (x6 = 1512), which makes more sense, there's no point chasing a girl with a 1 chance of happening, or a 1 attractiveness, etc.

With yours you've got 8x5x7 which is 280 (decent score btw) for Girl A, and 8 x 6 x 6 which is 288 for Girl B. Times them by 5, and 6, and you get a larger gap between A and B, with B the winner. If that boyfriend thing is bothering you then factor it into either likelihood or ease, yano

hoe science brofessor checking in
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest