The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7340
Having said that, I'm really not about the whole relationship life right now. My last was so long & was just torture and wouldn't really want to commit to someone again, not just yet anyway.

At 22, I'd rather just date & enjoy myself (obviously being on the same page with whoever I'm seeing) & then look to get more serious after a few years.

That's the general plan. Could easily change though tbh
I can't believe it. Jules Bianchi has died
@jam277

So I went bodeans today. Tasted so good man, what did you have?
Original post by AR_95
@jam277

So I went bodeans today. Tasted so good man, what did you have?

The platter, beef rib, sparerib, chips, wings.

That **** was tasty.
Original post by jam277
The platter, beef rib, sparerib, chips, wings.

That **** was tasty.

Yeah, best wings and chips I've had so far
Original post by AR_95
Yeah, best wings and chips I've had so far

Also had pulled pork and burnt ends.
Came through the door this morning. Might give it a miss.

image.jpg
Original post by little_wizard123

image.jpg

Top banter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by little_wizard123

image.jpg

I earned £500 for a few nights work tutoring some brat in St Johns Wood for his Economics A-Level back in 2010.

These guys are like personal trainers, robbing the lazy and ignorant.
Original post by Zürich
I earned £500 for a few nights work tutoring some brat in St Johns Wood for his Economics A-Level back in 2010.

These guys are like personal trainers, robbing the lazy and ignorant.

Yeah, I could probably earn a lot doing either Maths or Econ in London. And I'd actually proofread my own adverts.

With PTs, I can see why somebody might want a few sessions. But more than a few seems such a waste of money, unless you severely lack any motivation whatsoever. But then you won't get far anyway. Massive diminishing marginal returns for PT sessions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Pretty pathetic as a parent you need to hire someone in to teach your child reading, writing, spelling and I would assume maths on a level similar to the aforementioned skills.
any one got any phone reccomendations which are less than £200 and have decent internal memory aswell...i think 8gb is too small considering i want to download music,FB,whatsapp,snapchat and watch vids on youtube
Original post by scrawlx101
any one got any phone reccomendations which are less than £200 and have decent internal memory aswell...i think 8gb is too small considering i want to download music,FB,whatsapp,snapchat and watch vids on youtube

Nokia 6310i - GOAT phone. Market price is around £160. Snake > Whatsapp
lol man...good banter...is the vodafone smart ultra 6 a good shout?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Nokia 6310i - GOAT phone. Market price is around £160. Snake > Whatsapp
lookin to get a slick new watch, will probably pick it up from duty free. not really a watch kinda guy, have been on the old skool casio hype for long. budget is around 2-300, suggestions?

Reply 7356
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
lookin to get a slick new watch, will probably pick it up from duty free. not really a watch kinda guy, have been on the old skool casio hype for long. budget is around 2-300, suggestions?

Screenshot_2015-07-20-07-23-26.jpg

Get this mate. Beast of a watch.
Should polys be shut down? Discuss.
Original post by SA-1
Screenshot_2015-07-20-07-23-26.jpg

Get this mate. Beast of a watch.

That is nasty mate, does it even have a big hand and little hand?
Never go wrong with a G-Shock.

Latest