Well, the thread about your biggest issues was rather depressing so I'd like to know what the best things in your life are right now. Can be anything, relationships, uni stuff, family, lucky things that have happened etc.
1. Finding out I have a scholarship at university = £4000 each year for the rest of my course
2. Looking forward to seeing my boyfriend on Wednesday
3. Having psychology reading week at university = more free time to get stuff done
Turn on thread page Beta
What are the three best things in your life at the moment? watch
- Thread Starter
- 23-10-2006 14:26
- PS Helper
- 23-10-2006 14:32
Just the basic stuff in life - such as family and friends.
- 23-10-2006 14:43
1) Actually having friends at uni (I was terrified that no-one would like me!)
2) My lectures are really interesting (I was scared that they would be boring and I would regret taking English)
3) I got all my cooking stuff when I went home!! Which means I can cook again!! (I love cooking. It's like a hobby.)
- 23-10-2006 14:49
1. I think I'm in love.
2. I seem to be able to get on with my uni work now, took a while to settle in!
3. Knowing my best friend will be coming down to uni in a matter of weeks
- 23-10-2006 14:57
1. Having my boyfriend living just 5 minutes down the road and not all the way over in Switzerland like he was in the summer.
2. The fact that my finger isn't totally buggered and I can still do archery
3. and that said archery is going great!
- 23-10-2006 15:00
1. In love
2. Love job
3. love house
- 23-10-2006 15:10
1. Realising I'm getting over him.
2. Having friends at uni and having a brilliant time with them.
3. Knowing my best friend will be down for a girly day next week.
- 23-10-2006 15:50
1) my wonderful bf
2) having my own space. i love my house
3) my friends. im soo looking forward to going out in a couple of weeks and seeing people i havnt seen in ages.
- 23-10-2006 16:33
1) my parents
2) my friends
3) being at Cambridge Uni and if I could add another it would be that I lost 1.25 stones and stopped getting spots.
- 23-10-2006 16:37
1) I have an amazing group of friends.
2) New boyfriend - it's all new and exciting!
3) Have just taken up a new sport and am really enjoying it.
4) I have a really supportive family.
5) I'm really enjoying my course at uni. (Sorry, couldn't stick to 3!)
- 23-10-2006 16:39
1. My bed
Somehow life seem dulling.
- 23-10-2006 16:41
1) my bed
£) my bf....but not in that order ....i mean...oh forget it...
- 23-10-2006 16:45
3.Computer (I don't know what I would do if anything happened to it)
- 23-10-2006 16:48
1. my wonderful bf and the fact I get to see him in 2weeks.
2. My diet is going v well.
- 23-10-2006 16:54
1. It's half term
2. My 2nd Mum
3. My supportive Drama group.
- 23-10-2006 16:58
1. Controlling ex-boy friend has finally got the message--HOORAY!!!!
2. Meeting some really nice people at Uni.
3. Going home this week-end to see my family.
- 23-10-2006 17:03
1.I feel so ****, like no one likes me anymore, in fact I'm quite suicidal right now, but it'll pass.
2. My gran's going to die soon it looks like
3. I'm going to a gig that should be great tomorrow.
- 23-10-2006 17:07
1. my face
2. my boyfriend
- 23-10-2006 17:11
1. My ever-proliferating music repertory.
- 23-10-2006 17:26
been making great meals on a minimal budget!
made exciting plans for reading week (not including much reading)
my course is really good, l'm still in shock
two other good things: learning to play poker and not missing home at all