This discussion is closed.
babybio
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Dear all,

just wondering on what grounds is it possible to get an offer reduced that a uni has made you. having firmly accepted leeds i was curious as to whether i could make them reduce their 3A offer for me, basically cos i'd like to not have to kill myself to meet their requirements.

someone on the forums did this cos they lived reletively near the uni itself and admissions agreed to lower their requirements?anyone remember hu this was?

any help greatly appreciated

yours

bio
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think there is a scheme at leeds to lower offers if your parents havent been to university, i dunno, ask your careers adviser
Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what course is your AAA offer for?
babybio
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Butterfly)
what course is your AAA offer for?
It's for law which is a bit of a joke considering the course is hardly Oxbridge and they want a higher level of qualification!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by babybio)
It's for law which is a bit of a joke considering the course is hardly Oxbridge and they want a higher level of qualification!
Annoying isn't it? Exeter want AAA for English and they're only like 30th in the League Tables (I know league tables are to be taken with a pinch of salt, but you get my point)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (131)
46.62%
Take exams next summer (41)
14.59%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.25%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.98%

Watched Threads