Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Goblins? Cool :cool:

To be fair though, we're not gonna be round in the year 3000 so why worry?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    You might want to reply to my quotes in the thread I originally posted them in. :rolleyes:

Im not getting at all wound up.
    And the article is poor but the original piece of research by the prof at the LSE seems sensible. Why is noone drawing this simple distinction?
    It looks pretty $hit. No idea who Oliver-what's-his-face-is, but I'm fairly sure the LSE Newspaper ('The Beaver') will pick up on it next week so I look forward to reading more about it. I don't agree with it and I have nothing else to say on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem)
    Goblins? Cool :cool:

To be fair though, we're not gonna be round in the year 3000 so why worry?! :confused:
    Yeh. I totally agree. Global warming isnt worth a second of our time. Nor is investing in the future. Nor is starting research which could help us to create medicines to save future generations.
    In fact, f*** science!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Yeh. I totally agree. Global warming isnt worth a second of our time. Nor is investing in the future. Nor is starting research which could help us to create medicines to save future generations.
    In fact, f*** science!
    C'mon you know I didn't mean that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Roflmao

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.