Turn on thread page Beta

Do you consider yourself a prude? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    urg, has anyone seen Distraction on channel 4, when they get naked old people on, urg I don't wanna see old men's or women's thingy's on tv!
    LOL!

And on Friday's show where the contestants had to pick letters off of the old, naked people with their teeth and then carry it to the board!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Some of my team members wanted to film the students walking round campus with their boobs hanging out. I objected to this some what.
    why?????????????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    why?????????????????????????????
    Well for starters it was an assignment, it would have not gone down well when it became clearer what we had filmed was top view of busts without the girls knowledge or under their skirts. Those camera's were so damn powerful.

ReputationRep:
    Shut up, me and my team members hate you trade.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about talking about sex and stuff, but be naked in front of people just feels wrong. But I don't see that as being a prude, just being normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I don't care about talking about sex and stuff, but be naked in front of people just feels wrong. But I don't see that as being a prude, just being normal.
    yeh..and call me weird but i think id rather be naked in front of the opposite sex than the same sex

ReputationRep:
    I would find it very liberating to go topless on the beach if it weren't for the threatening looks you get off protective mums and the uncomfortable feeling you get around over-excited crinkly old men. I guess it's to be expected though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yeh..and call me weird but i think id rather be naked in front of the opposite sex than the same sex
    haha me too. Being naked in a shower with a load of lads would scare me, being naked in a shower with loads of naked girls = heaven

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Yeah, me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    I would find it very liberating to go topless on the beach if it weren't for the threatening looks you get off protective mums and the uncomfortable feeling you get around over-excited crinkly old men. I guess it's to be expected though.
    Or the over excited look from sexualy frustrated people like me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    You've not played football or rugby then? Same rules apply as urinals, so its quite unscary.
    Nope never played sports other than in P.E. I also try and avoid urinals unless I am very drunk and the cubicals are full.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Shut up, me and my team members hate you trade.
    That's the spirit, nice and friendly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Or the over excited look from sexualy frustrated people like me
    Yep, that too!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.