Watch
This discussion is closed.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
urg, has anyone seen Distraction on channel 4, when they get naked old people on, urg I don't wanna see old men's or women's thingy's on tv!
LOL!

And on Friday's show where the contestants had to pick letters off of the old, naked people with their teeth and then carry it to the board!
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Some of my team members wanted to film the students walking round campus with their boobs hanging out. I objected to this some what.
why?????????????????????????????
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
why?????????????????????????????
Well for starters it was an assignment, it would have not gone down well when it became clearer what we had filmed was top view of busts without the girls knowledge or under their skirts. Those camera's were so damn powerful.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Shut up, me and my team members hate you trade.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't care about talking about sex and stuff, but be naked in front of people just feels wrong. But I don't see that as being a prude, just being normal.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
I don't care about talking about sex and stuff, but be naked in front of people just feels wrong. But I don't see that as being a prude, just being normal.
yeh..and call me weird but i think id rather be naked in front of the opposite sex than the same sex
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report 16 years ago
I would find it very liberating to go topless on the beach if it weren't for the threatening looks you get off protective mums and the uncomfortable feeling you get around over-excited crinkly old men. I guess it's to be expected though.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yeh..and call me weird but i think id rather be naked in front of the opposite sex than the same sex
haha me too. Being naked in a shower with a load of lads would scare me, being naked in a shower with loads of naked girls = heaven
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
Yeah, me too.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
I would find it very liberating to go topless on the beach if it weren't for the threatening looks you get off protective mums and the uncomfortable feeling you get around over-excited crinkly old men. I guess it's to be expected though.
Or the over excited look from sexualy frustrated people like me
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
You've not played football or rugby then? Same rules apply as urinals, so its quite unscary.
Nope never played sports other than in P.E. I also try and avoid urinals unless I am very drunk and the cubicals are full.
Goldfish_Wins
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Shut up, me and my team members hate you trade.
That's the spirit, nice and friendly.
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Or the over excited look from sexualy frustrated people like me
Yep, that too!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (75)
47.47%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.72%
Change uni choice through clearing (37)
23.42%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.86%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.53%

Watched Threads