Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I've been uptown today for about 2 hours and I was absolutely fine. I then came home and did a bit of revision and making notes for about an hour??

Just after I'd finished I started to get a headache which gradually got worse, I thought about taking an anadin but I didn't as I'm no good with taking pills. I then went and watching TV and it happened so quickly that I started to struggle to swallow a lot. It got to the point where I had to place my hand on my throat coz I was struggling.This has been followed by a constant chill where I now cannot warm up even after going in the shower. My body aches every time I go to stand up and I am feeling really tired even after about 10 hours sleep.

I know no one will be able to tell me what it is but if anyone has an idea please let me know? Not sure what to do :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.