Turn on thread page Beta

Rep quiz, oodles available watch

ReputationRep:
    10 simple general knowledge questions, first one to 10 correct answers wins

1) On a scale of d-g, how fish is Michael Winner?
    2) Who was the first man to trampoline blindfold over the english channel?
    3) Banana's were origionally blue? explain your answer in no more than 50 grapefruit
    4) Tapestry?
    5) If fleff<feef, prove by induction that EB=12
    6) Explain how to construct a weapon of mass destruction from no more than 2 pipe cleaners, and an ex blue peter presenter
    7) Program, in machine code an algorhythm to erase my own hard drive
    8) Cheese is the root of all evil, discuss
    9) Longshore drift is something to do with geography. Explain how this effects the population of Burkina faso
    10) Why are there people speaking french at me?

ReputationRep:
    What do you expect, blood?

evil tuna is the best!! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    1) f (at a grade 3)
    2) Dustin Hoffman
    3) grapefruit^2/(3/grapefruit*12/5grapefruit)
    4) Goat
    5) fleff = f^3le feef = f^2e^2 (1 '3' and 2 '2''s mean nth value 12) fe=iron fle=flyin (e's, of course, create the value of e, and multiply with the flyin iron (the nickname for the internation bee (or b) strongman title) therefore creating EB as = 12
    6) Take your blue peter presenter, insert one pipe cleaner up each nose, then tie together, count to three, then pull them out, and run, and in three seconds, they shall spontaneously combust.
    7)00101000 01111101 10111011 10100010 10100001 11111110 00000001 01011110 10010101 10100000 11111111 10010111 00010100 00101010 01110101 10101010 01110101 10101000 00010001 01011111 10110110 01011100 00000001 01111101 10011111 10101000 00010101 00100010 00000001 00111110 00000000
    8) Cheese --- > Cow --- > causes as much global warming as a car
    Cheese --- > Cheese Sandwich --- > eaten by all leaders of warlike countries
    9) People move to Burkino Faso to get away from people talking about longshore drift (as most geographists are boring)
    10) because the voices in your head are practicing for their winter break.

1) On a scale of d-g, how fish is Michael Winner? :love:
    2) Who was the first man to trampoline blindfold over the english channel? you3) Banana's were origionally blue? explain your answer in no more than 50 grapefruit. ask the monkey
    4) Tapestry? thats what im saying
    5) If fleff<feef, prove by induction that EB=12 that was cool
    6) Explain how to construct a weapon of mass destruction from no more than 2 pipe cleaners, and an ex blue peter presenter ya
    7) Program, in machine code an algorhythm to erase my own hard drive i know
    8) Cheese is the root of all evil, discuss its yummy and therefore good9) Longshore drift is something to do with geography. Explain how this effects the population of Burkina faso they drift
    10) Why are there people speaking french at me? they love you

ReputationRep:
    1) On a scale of d-g, how fish is Michael Winner? F
    2) Who was the first man to trampoline blindfold over the english channel? There was no man who tramolined across the english channel :rolleyes:
    3) Banana's were origionally blue? explain your answer in no more than 50 grapefruitBanana were originally blue but now they turned yellow because they looked nicer than blue in the fruit bowl against the apples and oranges
    4) Tapestry? Sewing
    5) If fleff<feef, prove by induction that EB=12 3 times 3 = 12
    6) Explain how to construct a weapon of mass destruction from no more than 2 pipe cleaners, and an ex blue peter presenter set the pipe cleaner on fire attached to the blue peter presented and throw somewhere
    7) Program, in machine code an algorhythm to erase my own hard drive do it yourslef
    8) Cheese is the root of all evil, discuss as it smells really bad!
    9) Longshore drift is something to do with geography. Explain how this effects the population of Burkina faso its making the coast line go funny?!?
    10) Why are there people speaking french at me? because you look french!

ReputationRep:

1) On a scale of d-g, how fish is Michael Winner?Calm down.. he was stupid to fancy esure
    2) Who was the first man to trampoline blindfold over the english channel? ?His name was Sam, sam, sam the trampoline man
    3) Banana's were origionally blue? explain your answer in no more than 50 grapefruit I once ate three grapefruit a day and nine blue bananas... I lost 59 pounds... in an hour.
    4) Tapestry?Ah, it is lovely... I always wanted a carpet on my wall, proper aladdin style, however, I do think it would be better did we take it down and use it as a picnic rug.... in the bathroom
    5) If fleff<feef, prove by induction that EB=12 Because; Fleff+1=SW/eviltuna<Eb>otherrandommemberswh oarenotascoolasthosespreviouslym entioned/crisps= Eb = 12
    6) Explain how to construct a weapon of mass destruction from no more than 2 pipe cleaners, and an ex blue peter presenter Get the presenter... the one with the ears [yes they may all have ears... but the one with THE ears] place pipe cleaners in said presenter, one in his eye, one up his nose, throw him off a very large mountin... to land on enemy of your choosing
    7) Program, in machine code an algorhythm to erase my own hard drive? Why would anyone want to do that... drives are made to be hard
    8) Cheese is the root of all evil, discuss Cheese is not teh evil... cheese is ace... its sexy its yum... i love it. I could eat cheese until I died of cheese related illness, or a heart attack, or some other form of death, like maybe a stabbing....or choking... or drowning for instance. Edit: I woulnd't drown... I can swim you know... like a fishie. Cheese is sex. UNDERSTAND :whip
    9) Longshore drift is something to do with geography. Explain how this effects the population of Burkina faso Well, because the people of Burkina faso do not know what a longshore drift is... they think its a feeling you get up your nightie when your the lady from titanic in the middle of the night... they commited suicide for said reasons
    10) Why are there people speaking french at me? They want to suduce you... a la german. TOSSERS. I will smack them for you, if you like :flutter: oh and becuase brits are the biggest energy wasters in europe. and the french are in china after all.

P.s. I am fully aware that you must rep atleast eight other people before you can rep me again, however, I found your questions to adorable. :suith: Eb

ReputationRep:
    can i just post a michael winner video that someone else posted yesterday instead ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irWTQ5ZnpJk

ReputationRep:
    you lot are desperate for rep, sad

ReputationRep:

1) On a scale of d-g, how fish is Michael Winner?
    2) Who was the first man to trampoline blindfold over the english channel?
    3) Banana's were origionally blue? explain your answer in no more than 50 grapefruit
    4) Tapestry?
    5) If fleff<feef, prove by induction that EB=12
    6) Explain how to construct a weapon of mass destruction from no more than 2 pipe cleaners, and an ex blue peter presenter
    7) Program, in machine code an algorhythm to erase my own hard drive
    8) Cheese is the root of all evil, discuss
    9) Longshore drift is something to do with geography. Explain how this effects the population of Burkina faso
    10) Why are there people speaking french at me?
    1. e
    2.Ronald Reagan and Evil Tuna?:rolleyes:

3. BANANA" is an acronym that stands for either "Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything" or "Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anyone". So it is blue, for example, grapefruit.

4.a heavy textile with a woven design; used for curtains and upholstery

5. A=1, B=2, B=2 when E=1, if you put the numbers together, you get EB because law of induction (more generally, the law of electromagnetic induction) states that a magnetic field changing in time creates a proportional electromotive force.:p:

6.Make the presenter drink the pipe cleaners.:p:

7.Macfee?:rolleyes:

.Le fromage est trés délicieux

9.Due to long-shore drift and the prevailing direction of coastal currents ... joint use of the Volta basin (Burkina Faso and Ghana) will be invited hence the population does not aquire enough water, so some may die? :rolleyes:

10.Parceque votre drapeau est en français

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric)
    you lot are desperate for rep, sad
    Why did you come in here

*wonders*

Just cos u just int hardcore enough 2 answer the qustions.
    like zomg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eblurvesu)
    Why did you come in here

*wonders*

like zomg

Right that's it, get to the back of the line Eb:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madémoisélle Charlotté)

Right that's it, get to the back of the line Eb:mad:
    Oh ****. I forgot to quote.

forgive me my peach *edits to what i really ment*

ReputationRep:
    I can answer each and every question with the very same answer. This answer will take the form of a smiley. Here goes:

;pkiss;

ReputationRep:
    Why did you come in here

*wonders*

like zomg
    didnt answer cos spending time on my dissertation is more important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    I can answer each and every question with the very same answer. This answer will take the form of a smiley. Here goes:

;pkiss;
    Move over

If the answers are kisses, Im sure mine are better than yours

*pouts*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric)
    didnt answer cos spending time on my dissertation is more important
    Why are you replying to then me mofo.... go spend your time on something worthy... I can assure you im not
    you wanna slap with that warning

ReputationRep:
    Move over

*pouts*
    # Happy birthday... Mr President...

Well; fancy giving me a few pointers sometime? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Move over

*pouts*
    *tests this theory*

Jewel, mmm spikey

EB, is teh sex though. Eb wins, i am sorry

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.