Has anyone else watched Lee and Herring's Fist of Fun??! Watch

MozForever
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, so this is unashamedly an appeal to find at least someone out there who loves this show!?? I think it's genius, so often copied, and I have yet to find anyone who has seen it.
As you may be able to tell from my username I am obsessed with the Smiths; I also have social anxiety and live in the most boring town the UK has to offer. So to be honest I've pretty much narrowed my socializing potential as far down as it will go! Please say someone can relate?
Please don't think I'm being an idiot by judging people by what they have happened to have watched/by what they like. To quote High Fidelity, "it's not what you're like, it's what you like". :P And anyway, this is just a stupid little post to see if there's anyone who knows what I'm on about haha. I of course don't seriously judge anyone for not having seen Fist of Fun
Thanks so much everyone who replied
Suzanne123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have never seen Fist of Fun, but I have seen some Lee and Herring comedy, and I have seen them work individually - they are both very funny guys! I especially like Stewart Lee doing his stand up
I also saw Morrissey in November at the O2, were you there?
MozForever
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Suzanne123)
I have never seen Fist of Fun, but I have seen some Lee and Herring comedy, and I have seen them work individually - they are both very funny guys! I especially like Stewart Lee doing his stand up
I also saw Morrissey in November at the O2, were you there?
No I didn't get to go...so jealous!! I bet it was amazing
I am going to see Stewart Lee live though, sometime in March, which should be great! Which shows have you seen with those guys, This Morning With Richard Not Judy?
I also am obsessed with Gene and The Sundays, but yeah...again don't know anyone else who likes them - I thought Gene was pretty famous?! Maybe it's just me haha :P
Suzanne123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MozForever)
No I didn't get to go...so jealous!! I bet it was amazing
I am going to see Stewart Lee live though, sometime in March, which should be great! Which shows have you seen with those guys, This Morning With Richard Not Judy?
I also am obsessed with Gene and The Sundays, but yeah...again don't know anyone else who likes them - I thought Gene was pretty famous?! Maybe it's just me haha :P
I have seen 'This Morning With Richard Not Judy' but a long time ago, so I might try and seek it out again.
I know this is from June 2012 so a tad old, but this is a really good interview with Stewart by Richard, if you haven't heard it - http://www.comedy.co.uk/podcasts/ric...8_stewart_lee/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
27.11%
No (457)
72.89%

Watched Threads