am I overthinking this girl? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok so this girl and I used to get on fine. Now she comes across as she dislikes me. She seems fine with others, simple things like others will say hi in the morning, she will ignore me. She won't even look at me now, where as she used to always look when I was talking etc, now she will not even turn to look at me. Occasionally she will but not often. The funny thing is also, if I say something funny, she will wait until someone else giggles first, then she will giggle, if not she won't. That I find really weird?
It's like she does hate me, however i honestly think deep down she doesn't, she still polite to me, and does acknowledge me when we're leaving, surely she'd just ignore me if she hated me? She just seem to interact with me like others.
Girls can you relate to this type of behaviour? I'm not sure why she's being like this?
confusedbrit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well let's think, she's acting as if you're just a regular dude to her

what could that possibly mean?

​hmm
Tarims
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok so this girl and I used to get on fine. Now she comes across as she dislikes me. She seems fine with others, simple things like others will say hi in the morning, she will ignore me. She won't even look at me now, where as she used to always look when I was talking etc, now she will not even turn to look at me. Occasionally she will but not often. The funny thing is also, if I say something funny, she will wait until someone else giggles first, then she will giggle, if not she won't. That I find really weird?
It's like she does hate me, however i honestly think deep down she doesn't, she still polite to me, and does acknowledge me when we're leaving, surely she'd just ignore me if she hated me? She just seem to interact with me like others.
Girls can you relate to this type of behaviour? I'm not sure why she's being like this?
maybe she likes you, some girls sometimes act like when they like guys .
Kangie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She could be pretending that she doesn't like you because she thinks that you don't like her and know that she likes you. I can relate to this as sometimes I go a little too far and then I have to back off otherwise I'm afraid that the person I like will find out I like them and will act cold towards me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (282)
27.38%
No (748)
72.62%

Watched Threads