The Student Room Group

Where can I find cash-in-hand jobs?

Where can I find the most cash-in-hand jobs?

Is there a website?

Thanks!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Be so careful with your punctuation when you ask this.
Reply 2
You'd probably be better off going into a small businesses directly, like a chip shop or off licence. I'm pretty sure all major chains would deposit a salary directly into your bank account.
...on a street corner? :K:
Original post by Clip

Damn I've reached the limit on the number of posts I can rate today!
The way to get cash in hand jobs is pretty much just to know somebody who needs work doing rather than looking at formal employment.

Original post by Clip

:rofl:
Reply 6
So illegal.
Reply 7
Brothels, local parks, docks
Reply 8
Original post by Joyful_soul

Is there a website?

Thanks!!

But seriously - you do realise what you're asking here - where you can find illegal work?
Reply 9
[off topic smiley]

There used to a car wash at Staples Corner at the bottom of the M1 advertising "Car Wash: Quick Hand Jobs £5"

Tickled me every day, that did.
Original post by Joyful_soul

Is there a website?

Thanks!!

There isnt a website for it. Even things like paper rounds pay you into your bank account. Im pretty sure its illegal anyway.
dodgy turkish corners shops, old men with fetishes
I get paid cash in hand- work for a football club selling stuff
Original post by Emma:-)
There isnt a website for it. Even things like paper rounds pay you into your bank account. Im pretty sure its illegal anyway.

As far as I'm aware it is legal no? What is illegal is not declaring your income properly.
Lol hand-jobs.
Babysit easy money
Original post by manic_fuzz
...on a street corner? :K:

Oi oi
Original post by Simes
[off topic smiley]

There used to a car wash at Staples Corner at the bottom of the M1 advertising "Car Wash: Quick Hand Jobs £5"

Tickled me every day, that did.

Haha! We've got a car wash proudly advertising "the best hand jobs in the North" on Princess Parkway, Manchester. I imagine its still there. :biggrin:
Original post by TheGrinningSkull
As far as I'm aware it is legal no? What is illegal is not declaring your income properly.

You have to declare it so you can pay tax on it. Otherwise it would be considered tax avoidance.
Inb4 work the corner or the pole

Edit: damn it manic fuzz
Original post by mojojojo101
You have to declare it so you can pay tax on it. Otherwise it would be considered tax avoidance.

Yes, I understand that point, but the point I was discussing was regarding whether cash in hand paid jobs is illegal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending