Turn on thread page Beta

I am so tired! Give me music to stay awake watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a Chem practical tomorrow and must stay awake to revise

ReputationRep:
    2nd movement from Shostakovich Symphony 10 will most definitely keep you awake! It's the Solti version too.
    http://youtu.be/rAdrn8s4m2s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Harold)
    2nd movement from Shostakovich Symphony 10 will most definitely keep you awake! It's the Solti version too.
    http://youtu.be/rAdrn8s4m2s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Solti? He is too slow with Wagner at least.

Anyway, I have given up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Solti? He is too slow with Wagner at least.

Anyway, I have given up
    Given up on music?

Given up on revising?

Given up on your exam?

Well, good luck with it, either way and for future reference, I always listen to the Evanescence Fallen album when I need to stay awake and revise and it works wonders for me!

Also, I often find that this song gets me in the mood for an all nighter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEtcKh62PKY

ReputationRep:
    Ramstein - Du hast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Placeboo123)
    Ramstein - Du hast
    Good suggestion but I think zerstören would work better but I am resigned to my fate of failing the assessed practice. I will try and get up at 6 o clock but it's hopeless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Good suggestion but I think zerstören would work better but I am resigned to my fate of failing the assessed practice. I will try and get up at 6 o clock but it's hopeless
    Oooooor go to sleep and hope for the best?

ReputationRep:
    Any heavy metal or boring pop that will annoy the crap out of you... Like Cheryl Cole, or one direction... Something annoying like that then your brain will get so annoyed it won't be able to get to sleep and stuff. Or listen to the "trolololol" on repeat. All annoying crap works.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plumstone)
    Given up on music?

Given up on revising?

Given up on your exam?

Well, good luck with it, either way and for future reference, I always listen to the Evanescence Fallen album when I need to stay awake and revise and it works wonders for me!

Also, I often find that this song gets me in the mood for an all nighter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEtcKh62PKY
    That is fantastik. I might just lol through the revision but the only problem is that I have a bit of a head ache now, I'll see if caffeine works

ReputationRep:

ADHD in musical form, should do the trick

ReputationRep:
    Everything Everthing's entire Man Alive album is absolutely crazy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2015
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.