Turn on thread page Beta

Reviews of Xtreme Gap Year? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have found this website for people who are interested in travelling called Xtreme Gap Year and I'm just wandering if anyone has ever travelled with them before and their options of their holidays? I am looking of going this summer and I'm interested in the Greek Island Party Experiece! So if there's anyone that has already been or is gonna go, please let me know your experiences! Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    i have been looking at the extreme gap year it looks great but i want to see what people who have used it think all I'm scared of is getting their and it being full of weirdos and being stuck with them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randombubble)
    I have found this website for people who are interested in travelling called Xtreme Gap Year and I'm just wandering if anyone has ever travelled with them before and their options of their holidays? I am looking of going this summer and I'm interested in the Greek Island Party Experiece! So if there's anyone that has already been or is gonna go, please let me know your experiences! Thankyou!
    (Original post by Lulu.P95)
    i have been looking at the extreme gap year it looks great but i want to see what people who have used it think all I'm scared of is getting their and it being full of weirdos and being stuck with them!
    Hey guys, did either of you end up going with extreme gap? if so, how was it?

Thanks

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.