Hello, my name is dzulex! Watch

dzulex
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... Well, I'm studying at one of the best (at least that's what people say) polish high-school and I'm preparing for my final exams which will take place in May. I am seriously considering studying in the UK that's why I decided to apply abroad. I study conscientiously and I consider myself as a reliable pupil and human.

I'm interested in... interpersonal communication and politics. Since a while I joined a political society which is not actually a political party but cooperate with one of the polish party in power. I enjoy discussing the political and economics issues and working together with other people and especially for them and for improving their lifes makes me really happy and satisfied. What is more, I am really into sports. I am a lifeguard with some experience of working on the polish seaside with various conditions. I am also training snowboarding since few years and I've decided to make a step forward and in 2013 I took part in national cup of european ski&snowboarding. After a hard rivarly for a victory I became a runner-up.

My study level is... Other
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dzulex)
I'm studying... Well, I'm studying at one of the best (at least that's what people say) polish high-school and I'm preparing for my final exams which will take place in May. I am seriously considering studying in the UK that's why I decided to apply abroad. I study conscientiously and I consider myself as a reliable pupil and human.

I'm interested in... interpersonal communication and politics. Since a while I joined a political society which is not actually a political party but cooperate with one of the polish party in power. I enjoy discussing the political and economics issues and working together with other people and especially for them and for improving their lifes makes me really happy and satisfied. What is more, I am really into sports. I am a lifeguard with some experience of working on the polish seaside with various conditions. I am also training snowboarding since few years and I've decided to make a step forward and in 2013 I took part in national cup of european ski&snowboarding. After a hard rivarly for a victory I became a runner-up.

My study level is... Other
Hello and welcome to The Student Room

I hope you have enjoyed your first day or so on the site and you have found everything you have been looking for.

You may also want to check out this thread: Have you joined TSR today? Say hello!

If you still need any help, please feel free to PM or quote me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads