Turn on thread page Beta

Justin Timberlake! Plus potential problem with cousin watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Erm, I kind of think you're missing the point.

If all we were planning to do is stand around snogging girls and then go home, she would be welcome to come.

We're planning on pulling a few of them, then (hopefully) going out clubbing with them and finishing the evening by having sexual intercourse with them.
    no, i fully got the point. But to begin with, that's what'll happen. Whos to say if she comes with you you'd share a room?? I Highly doubt she'd want to share a room with you and your mates, so you wouldn't even have to worry about that. And as for clubbing, going out with them, again, that applies to what i said, because she'd just be following you around and just standing around with no one to talk to because your busy.

(Original post by Guffy)
    I would imagine a large percentage, if not majority, of Justin Timberlake fans will be young adult women.

Those are certainly the ones we will be interested in, at any rate.
    You imagine :rolleyes:

God Justin Timberlake has a massive following of Tweenies !

What else goes on in your warped imagination apart fromfantising about having it on with Justin Timberlakes female fans (12-15 year olds).

Get some guts and tell her you're going to the concert for that reason and why she can't come!

Either that or don't go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Oh sorry, my mistake, I clearly misunderstood the respect you have for girls when your going to a Justin Timberlake concert with the intent of getting a shag i think... *scratches head*
    I'm going to the JT concert to see JT, getting a shag is hopefully going to be a bonus.

And yes, you clearly seem to have trouble with the concept of respect. You're probably one of those emo kids who seems to think women are goddesses and all deserve to be pampered 24/7 and treated like princesses all the time.

Newsflash: that's crap. Women are people, just like you and I, and yes, they like sex. I respect women enough that I would always be honest with them and not lie to them, and the fact is that if I'm there at that concert for one night, I'm only going to be able to have sex, and not offer anything more. I wouldn't push the issue on them, and I certainly wouldn't lie and say I was after anything more so they'd sleep with me. I'd treat them as I would wish to be treated: with honesty. If the situation is one they're happy with then great, we both get something out of it. If not, then no worries, I have a clear conscience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennessee)
    no, i fully got the point. But to begin with, that's what'll happen. Whos to say if she comes with you you'd share a room?? I Highly doubt she'd want to share a room with you and your mates, so you wouldn't even have to worry about that. And as for clubbing, going out with them, again, that applies to what i said, because she'd just be following you around and just standing around with no one to talk to because your busy.
    Good point. Hopefully she'll understand.
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You imagine :rolleyes:

God Justin Timberlake has a massive following of Tweenies !

What else goes on in your warped imagination apart fromfantising about having it on with Justin Timberlakes female fans (12-15 year olds).

Get some guts and tell her you're going to the concert for that reason and why she can't come!

Either that or don't go!
    I'm sure Justin has many teenage fans, just as I'm sure he has many adult fans. the adults are the ones we're interested in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)

And yes, you clearly seem to have trouble with the concept of respect. You're probably one of those emo kids who seems to think women are goddesses and all deserve to be pampered 24/7 and treated like princesses all the time.
    HA HA HA!! Ciderpeter as an emo!! You are clearly one of those people who can read people, and women. You should be very proud.

(Original post by Guffy)
    I'm sure Justin has many teenage fans, just as I'm sure he has many adult fans. the adults are the ones we're interested in.
    Yeah.....

ReputationRep:
    His latest album is good. especially that 'My love' song.

tell her your full intentions. that way, theres no secrets or potential problems with your relationship, and you can come to decision together, with nobodies feelings getting hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah.....
    Don't assume that because you're attracted to children that everybody else is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dddd)
    His latest album is good. especially that 'My love' song.
    That's maybe my least favourite song on the album.

Damn Girl, Losing My Way, Lovestoned, Pose, Sexy Ladies, Sexyback, Summer Love and What Goes Around are all much better, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    o..k then. good luck with the concert anyway. and with the senioritas. get it, senoiritas... ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    If you hadn't said emo I would have agreed more with you... if you had said "thinks his woman" instead of "women" and pluralising the female species, then again, I would have agreed, one is plenty thankyou.... Your getting the hang of it laddy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    That's maybe my least favourite song on the album.

Damn Girl, Losing My Way, Lovestoned, Pose, Sexy Ladies, Sexyback, Summer Love and What Goes Around are all much better, IMO.

Some might say some slightly ironic titles in there for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dddd)
    o..k then. good luck with the concert anyway. and with the senioritas. get it, senoiritas... ha
    I get it! Good work!

I hope we can get tickets, no doubt they'll sell out really, really fast. I mean, we'll be able to get them off touters outside the concert, but the tickets are going to be like 40 quid originally, surely we'd be paying a crisp ton outside the concert? Not really ideal!

ReputationRep:
    Cheaper just to buy a prostitute and miss out the crappy concert?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    I have a lot of respect for women, actually. I wouldn't lie to a woman or mislead her into sex. I've only ever been honest with women.

I don't see how having a bit of casual fun shows any disrespect? Women aren't sacred objects, they're people too. They don't need protecting or putting on a pedestal. To respect a woman, you treat them like a human being. Women like sex too, and there's nothing wrong with two consenting adults getting it on, as long as they both know the score. And as I said, I do respect women, which is why I wouldn't lie about what I was after on that particular occasion.

As for why I would let my cousin down lightly... ummmmm, maybe because she's my cousin and friend and I love her?
    You ask a question and then you answer it yourself. If you're so clever and intelligent and have such immaculate morals surely the best solution to your dilemma lies with you alone. Either drop the superiority complex and listen to the suggestions being posted or leave this thread and never return.

ReputationRep:
    If you hadn't said emo I would have agreed more with you... if you had said "thinks his woman" instead of "women" and pluralising the female species, then again, I would have agreed, one is plenty thankyou.... Your getting the hang of it laddy....
    Yes, well, I think I've said enough to you if you genuinely believe women deserve to be put on pedestals instead of being treated like regular human beings. You are a sap, to be perfectly frank.
    Some might say some slightly ironic titles in there for you.
    Just because I'm not a "sex should always be special and sacred" emo like you, doesn't mean I haven't been in love. Drawing these ridiculous conclusions makes you look foolish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why)
    You ask a question and then you answer it yourself. If you're so clever and intelligent and have such immaculate morals surely the best solution to your dilemma lies with you alone. Either drop the superiority complex and listen to the suggestions being posted or leave this thread and never return.
    I didn't ask for advice on my sexual morality, in case you missed that.
    Cheaper just to buy a prostitute and miss out the crappy concert?
    I have no need to pay for sex, and the concert will no doubt be amazing. Then again, I guess you like emo bands, so JT may not be your thing. Try some Simple Plan.

ReputationRep:
    I went to see JT in concert during his Justified tour. He was amazing and I bet he'll be just as amazing or even more. I wanna go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)

Just because I'm not a "sex should always be special and sacred" emo like you, doesn't mean I haven't been in love. Drawing these ridiculous conclusions makes you look foolish.

(Original post by www.dictionary.com)

con‧tra‧dic‧tion  /ˌkɒntrəˈdɪkʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-truh-dik-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.
    2. assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.
    3. a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.
    4. direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.
    5. a contradictory act, fact, etc.
    Hehehe... I pity the fool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Yes, well, I think I've said enough to you if you genuinely believe women deserve to be put on pedestals instead of being treated like regular human beings. You are a sap, to be perfectly frank.

You just drew a conclusion about him looking foolish yourself my friend. Please practice what you preach. If he believes that sex should always be special and sacred that's his choice, how could you possibly have any bearing on HIS opinion AND with your current attitude, I doubt you've been in love. An infatuation? maybe.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.