Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    I didn't ask for advice on my sexual morality, in case you missed that.

I have no need to pay for sex, and the concert will no doubt be amazing. Then again, I guess you like emo bands, so JT may not be your thing. Try some Simple Plan.
    If you're going to a concert to 'pull' some 15 year olds I feel really, really sorry for you. (I'd rather listen to Simple Plan than Justin Timberlake by the way)

ReputationRep:
    I find the fact that he's still convinced Ciderpeter's an emo absolutely hilarious :laugh: And he doesn't need to masturbate, nor go to a Justin Timberlake concert for sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why)
    You just drew a conclusion about him looking foolish yourself my friend. Please practice what you preach. If he believes that sex should always be special and sacred that's his choice, how could you possibly have any bearing on HIS opinion AND with your current attitude, I doubt you've been in love. An infatuation? maybe.
    That is his opinion, and he is perfectly entitled to hold it.

What he isn't entitled to do is to take my thread off topic by trying to enforce his antiquated sense of morality upon me.

As for whether I've been in love, you can doubt it all you want, it doesn't make it any less true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Get tickets then!
    where? Are they on sale yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lykabelle)
    where? Are they on sale yet?
    For the American tour, but not the European one.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think taking your cousin is your main concern. The girls at this concert will probably assume a group of blokes going to a Justin Timberlake concert are gay so your probably have to address that first. Maybe some t-shirts or hats with "Im NOT Gay" written on them? Anyway 90% of the crowd will be 14 yr old girls so maybe its not the best place to pull.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Invite her, and also tell her she should bring a friend with her and so that way u can go your separate ways. You and your mates can go clubbing or whatever and she can do whatever she wants with her friend. And this will also require u to explain the situation to her...if she understands, then she should be grateful if u do this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    Invite her, and also tell her she should bring a friend with her and so that way u can go your separate ways. You and your mates can go clubbing or whatever and she can do whatever she wants with her friend. And this will also require u to explain the situation to her...if she understands, then she should be grateful if u do this
    I like that. Fantastic suggestion!

ReputationRep:
    Take your cousin. Im sure she'll be chuffed and it cant make that much difference to whether your pick up some birds.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.