OCR A History- A level Watch

This discussion is closed.
ablessem
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does know where I can find the 2014 past paper for ocr a?
wordnerd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They don't realise it until after 2015 exams, I don't think. I've think it's mostly so teachers can use it for mocks because obviously we can normally access all past papers on the OCR website. I would just do them instead, or ask anyone what the questions were if you know anyone who did them.
Gingerbread101
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ablessem)
Does know where I can find the 2014 past paper for ocr a?
Please do not attempt to access the 2014 exam series on TSR. These papers are being used for mock exams, and although I cannot say whether you're trying to access this paper with the intention of using it to cheat on your exam, it is still against TSR rules to ask for this paper.
If people had access to the paper before doing a mock then it wouldn't be a true mock exam and would therefore be pointless and a waste of time. Please use your mocks effectively as a real exam (in which you wouldn't know the questions or answers).

Please do not ask for or supply any of these exams, mark schemes or individual questions/answers. If you have any questions then please PM me.

Thread closed.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.46%
No - I got the required grades (114)
57.87%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.68%

Watched Threads