Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    kk

ReputationRep:
    Not me - but I know someone who is applying for Computer Science (is that what it's called?!). If that's relevant.

ReputationRep:
    Duck and Cover (MML, French & German)
    ZebraKeys (Medicine)
    Lidia (English)
    3232 (History)
    restro (SPS)
    MagicMan88Ak (Mathematics)

They are, for those subjects.
    I'll add you to the list.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and there's another girl applying for Law. She is really intimidating when it comes to interviews etc! Look out Clare!

ReputationRep:
    Architecture (2008)
    I'm taking a gap year

good luck to you all !!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at the recent Arts subjects open day? How did you find my rather off-the-cuff speech? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Arch and Anth (2008)

Gap year...can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    Anyone at the recent Arts subjects open day? How did you find my rather off-the-cuff speech? :p:
    I was! I thought the open day was very useful - helped calm down the more neurotic applicants. Clare seems a great college. You've got some very nice English lecturers.

ReputationRep:
    That's good.

I got a £10 M&S voucher for giving up my entire day, at least it was worth it :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's good.

I got a £10 M&S voucher for giving up my entire day, at least it was worth it :p:
    LOL! And there was I thinking that all Clare students must be good, selfless people who don't need bribery :p:

Actually, I rather like M&S; they do good jeans. I'll forgive you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm freaking out about my application and possible interview (depends on stupid BMAT). Good luck all Hopefully someone will make it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidia)
    LOL! And there was I thinking that all Clare students must be good, selfless people who don't need bribery :p:

Actually, I rather like M&S; they do good jeans. I'll forgive you.
    Seeing as I only found out about the reward after giving up the day, I can promise you that the financial reward wasn't the reason I did it!

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as I only found out about the reward after giving up the day, I can promise you that the financial reward wasn't the reason I did it!
    Really? Aw, my faith in Clare college has been restored Roll on December...

ReputationRep:
    Oriental studies, Japanese 2007 entry ^^ Didnd't go to the recent open day but I went to the oriental studies open day back in the summer term, the professors were really friendly (had sandwiches in their study for lunch) good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    natsci - put down physical

gud luck =) maybe i'll getta see all of u if *fingers crossed* i get in =P

ReputationRep:
    Thats cool, lots of diverse courses. Hope to see you there! Why did you choose clare? I chose it fors it stunning old court, on the backs and nice accommodation as well as the cellar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armenian89)
    Thats cool, lots of diverse courses. Hope to see you there! Why did you choose clare? I chose it fors it stunning old court, on the backs and nice accommodation as well as the cellar!
    Lovely English lecturers who seem very open-minded about what you want to study; artsy and musical; not too big; beautiful; old; useful location [v. near the UL!]; good first year accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Good? It's the best fresher accomodation in Cambridge. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    I like the name...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm applying to Clare to read Classics. I chose it because it seemed like an unpretentious place and had lots going on in the social scene!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.