Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I have seen lots of people applying to Clare College for entry 2016 so maybe we could share here who has already received an interview confirmation, timetables, and in not such a distant future (12 Jan I believe)... OFFERS!!!

I am applying to Engineering, and have to take the TSA and two interviews on Monday 7th. I have already applied for accommodation on Sunday 6th and Monday 7th.
    Hope to see you around on these days, would be quite nice to actually not be completely alone there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feracero)
    Hey guys I have seen lots of people applying to Clare College for entry 2016 so maybe we could share here who has already received an interview confirmation, timetables, and in not such a distant future (12 Jan I believe)... OFFERS!!!

I am applying to Engineering, and have to take the TSA and two interviews on Monday 7th. I have already applied for accommodation on Sunday 6th and Monday 7th.
    Hope to see you around on these days, would be quite nice to actually not be completely alone there
    Yes Clare Engineer here too for an interview on the 7th with TSA!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Student403)
    :eek4: good luck hombre! :rave::rave:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :eek4: good luck hombre! :rave::rave:
    Thanks so much man! Appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Is it one or two interviews that you have? Have you applied for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Is it one or two interviews that you have? Have you applied for accommodation?
    2 interviews! I will hopefully send the accommodation email today or tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    2 interviews! I will hopefully send the accommodation email today or tomorrow!
    I'll arrive on Sunday 6th, so we will probably see each other... For the interviews there is one which has the envelope with engineering questions that we get to read one hour before the interview, but do you know about the other interview? Is it going to be something more personal statement /why engineering/cambridge related or will it still be a maths and physics interview?

ReputationRep:
    I'll arrive on Sunday 6th, so we will probably see each other... For the interviews there is one which has the envelope with engineering questions that we get to read one hour before the interview, but do you know about the other interview? Is it going to be something more personal statement /why engineering/cambridge related or will it still be a maths and physics interview?
    Yeah that's exactly the same for me! Maybe I'll see you in the common room in the evening of the 6th
    Idk about the format of the interviews tho soz

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for MML but haven't got the dates yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmagracer)
    I have an interview for MML but haven't got the dates yet!
    When did you receive the interview confirmation? It took about 3 days for me to arrive...

ReputationRep:
    When did you receive the interview confirmation? It took about 3 days for me to arrive...
    Yo I emailed the accommodation woman my form but I never received the confirmation email that is supposed to be automatically sent. I included the word "interviews" in the subject of the email too!

ReputationRep:
    Yo I emailed the accommodation woman my form but I never received the confirmation email that is supposed to be automatically sent. I included the word "interviews" in the subject of the email too!
    You'll receive it Monday morning I believe, I too thought when they said automatically it was indeed an automatic response, but I believe you have to wait until this woman to get to her office on Monday, at least this is what it happened to me

ReputationRep:
    You'll receive it Monday morning I believe, I too thought when they said automatically it was indeed an automatic response, but I believe you have to wait until this woman to get to her office on Monday, at least this is what it happened to me
    Ah okay thanks man!

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday. I think I'll give her an email some time next week if it doesn't come within the next few days - I have to book plane tickets :L

ReputationRep:
    I have received my interview confirmation, but I wonder that does anyone apply to Maths as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke Yan)
    I have received my interview confirmation, but I wonder that does anyone apply to Maths as well?
    applying for maths as well!
    my interview is on the 9th what about you?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Luke Yan)
    (Original post by nnoo99)
    applying for maths as well!
    my interview is on the 9th what about you?
    Congrats guys, good luck with your interviews!

ReputationRep:
    Booked plane tickets pretty excited to meet you geniuses :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I emailed mine on Thursday night then received the confirmation email on Friday morning. I doubt we receive the email 'automatically' tho, did you send yours on Friday then you might hear from them on Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnoo99)
    I emailed mine on Thursday night then received the confirmation email on Friday morning. I doubt we receive the email 'automatically' tho, did you send yours on Friday then you might hear from them on Monday
    I did send mine on Friday Thanks for clearing that up

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.