Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I sent my UCAS form on 10th October.
    Recieved my welcome letter a week later.
    Going to be a while before I expect offers though- so few places for my course. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application on the 16th and even recieved an e-mail from lobro saying they recieved my app. but still no welcome letter from UCAS! Arggh...

Anyone know how long it takes generally for international students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asad.H)
    I sent my application on the 16th and even recieved an e-mail from lobro saying they recieved my app. but still no welcome letter from UCAS! Arggh...

Anyone know how long it takes generally for international students?
    well i imagine being in Pakistan it could take a good while. it takes about a week to people within the UK so it could be about 3weeks to a month i'd imagine as you are so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    well i imagine being in Pakistan it could take a good while. it takes about a week to people within the UK so it could be about 3weeks to a month i'd imagine as you are so far.
    Well I gave them my fathers address in Saudi Arabia because I just moved here from Pakistan but that's not exactly any closer.
    So I guess I'll sit tight for a week more. I'm on a gap year so track would be a great past time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asad.H)
    Well I gave them my fathers address in Saudi Arabia because I just moved here from Pakistan but that's not exactly any closer.
    So I guess I'll sit tight for a week more. I'm on a gap year so track would be a great past time
    lol you can alway ring ucas, and ask for ure tracking number i'm sure theyll give it to you as u are so far away. or you can sit back adn wait and when u get ure number you could have offers wating fro you which would be cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol you can alway ring ucas, and ask for ure tracking number i'm sure theyll give it to you as u are so far away. or you can sit back adn wait and when u get ure number you could have offers wating fro you which would be cool.
    Yeah, I'll wait another week and if still no letter then i'll call them up. I'm just being a little too impatient.
    Offers waiting! UCAS would probably e-mail me about them though but that would be great nonetheless.

Anyways thanks.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.