The Student Room Group

Want some advice on my image (girls only please)

Not faring too well in the dating department, most probably because I'm not in the position where im meeting lots of new girls but never really thought im the best looking and would like some feedback.

I'd prefer not to post it online because it's quite easy to just steal someones images on here and i'd prefer feedback from girls tbh.
"girls only please" :rolleyes: Best thing to do is not to look for someone, just get into social situations more often and be friendly with others. I can't believe how often the fact is lost on the internet generation
Reply 2
I'll help :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
"girls only please" :rolleyes: Best thing to do is not to look for someone, just get into social situations more often and be friendly with others. I can't believe how often the fact is lost on the internet generation

Like I mentioned in the OP I'm not in a situation where I'm in a overly social setting. Thanks
You can chat to me if you want and I'll give you some advice. :smile:
Go on then :smile:
kkk will help if u want
I agree with shawn_o1 don't look for someone. I've spent ages doing that but it's made me more depressed than anything lol Spend some time trying to develop yourself and in time someone should come along

Here if you have any questions :smile:
Chat to me
I'm not a girl but I have helped guys in the past get a make over in their aesthetics no homo
You can pm me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending