The Student Room Group

Please help!

So I've wanted to be a vet since forever.. I went to an underachieving secondary school but managed to get 1a* 1a 10b and 1c. My vet dream ended there once I found out I needed 5a's I moved sixth forms and took biology business and photography at A2 and I got AAB which was way beyond expected.. I have looked into routes of being a vet and was again on a mission so I have now picked up chemistry having dropped photography and am doing A2 bio/business and AS chemisty. I will be applying to university 2015. If I don't get an A in chemistry I need back up, I don't want to be a vet nurse I would like to make more use of my academic ability an have a challenge although vet may be too ambitious. I basically need an idea of career path I could take if my grades don't go to plan, I like science, love biology but the idea of sitting at a microscope day to day doesn't appeal to me and I am good at business so would like to use that in some way, I ride horses and like working with people more of a practical person... Any suggestions would be so appreciated, hate not having any idea!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by georgia_l
So I've wanted to be a vet since forever.. I went to an underachieving secondary school but managed to get 1a* 1a 10b and 1c. My vet dream ended there once I found out I needed 5a's I moved sixth forms and took biology business and photography at A2 and I got AAB which was way beyond expected.. I have looked into routes of being a vet and was again on a mission so I have now picked up chemistry having dropped photography and am doing A2 bio/business and AS chemisty. I will be applying to university 2015. If I don't get an A in chemistry I need back up, I don't want to be a vet nurse I would like to make more use of my academic ability an have a challenge although vet may be too ambitious. I basically need an idea of career path I could take if my grades don't go to plan, I like science, love biology but the idea of sitting at a microscope day to day doesn't appeal to me and I am good at business so would like to use that in some way, I ride horses and like working with people more of a practical person... Any suggestions would be so appreciated, hate not having any idea!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Equestrian (working with horses :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending